Epilogue 1

[A.N: Really sorry guys for being this late to post, but I had to make it perfect. And I hope you all find it perfect. Awaiting responses. Love you all!! ]

June 1, 2014

I batted my eyelids as a sharp ray of light fell on my eyes. On furrowing my eye brows, I rested my right arm atop my eyes, making an "Mmmm" sound to show my irritation.

"Ahhh," someone sighed from near me. "Such a lovely day!"

I shook my head discreetly, and peeked from behind my arm to see who it was.

"Wake up, little mommy," she smiled widely at me.

I put a lot of effort, but somehow managed to flash my teeth at her as well.

It was Gemma. We were sharing a room in a hotel in Mullingar where everyone came down for mine and Niall's wedding. Denise wanted to share the room with me, but with mommy duties calling for her; Gemma volunteered and I can't say that I wasn't enjoying staying with her. She has been extra protective and caring towards me, the four days we've been here – not to forget the laughs we've been sharing. I have to say she is a wonderful person, and a complete replica of Harry.

Since reaching Manchester on January 1, I have been showered with unbinding love. I moved with Niall in his apartment. Although, it was a one-room apartment for now we were fine with it. We planned to save some more money before buying our own house to feel like a proper home.

Every now and then, we would have the boys or Greg and Denise, along with Theo of course, Maura or Bobby come over. I also met Maura's husband, Daniel and although Niall never told me anything about him other than the fact that he suffered way too much to accept that she was no more married to his father I actually found Daniel pretty decent and nice. He was a lawyer himself, and his jokes especially the legal ones were seriously stomach aching funny, and in some instances I even caught Niall laughing.

In more than one occasions, I cooked typical Indian dishes for all of them, and like Niall they praised me like there was no tomorrow. I wouldn't deny, but it did make me feel very special and happy.

Shifting to Manchester meant getting rides from my fiancé all the time, and he was literally there with me whenever I needed him. I remember sometime during April when I felt I was going to faint, and believed it to be a seizure, I panicked and called up Niall. He came home, leaving office in the middle of the day to take me to the doctor, only to find out that it was basic excitement that the twins were feeling from me after I watched "The Notebook" for the zillionth time. In the beginning, I thought Niall would pounce on me for making him waste his time, but instead he sobbed. And I realized obviously he'll sob, it's Niall!

He would take me to long drives, and make me laugh until I had tears in my eyes. We would go to this bridge near a river, close to our house where Niall would stop the car and we would have a date by having chicken sandwich and orange juice – just as ridiculous as it sounds. But only I knew how much happiness I obtained from these small moments.

I ended up shopping with more people than just Maura and Denise. Most of the time it would be with Anne, Karen and Johannah – mums of Harry, Liam and Louis. It was so amazing to see the families' of the boys engaging completely in our wedding. It gave me a proper show of how well-knit they were and why Niall couldn't leave them and stay in India. They are his family, and now my family too.

Zayn's mum, Trisha took care of the catering because she was almost entirely familiar with Indian cultures and customs, being married to an Asian herself.

Other than Gemma, who wasn't just funny but heavenly beautiful I also met the other siblings of the boys. Each one of them had their own personality, and I loved all of them. However, of all I couldn't get enough of Louis' twin sisters, Phoebe and Daisy. They brought me chocolates and marshmallows whenever Johannah paid a visit at our home.