Author's Note - 1

Hello............fellas!! My sweet, cute and dedicated readers.......... I'M BACK WITH A BANG..........

I don't like to keep people waiting............. hence, here is the sequel of STAY WITH ME...........

This volume will see several unexpected twists and turns.......many secrets will get revealed. Lily and Niall's relationship will be tested like never before..........Complications will engulf them everywhere and everytime. But they have to stick together........

I promise to make it even better than the first one.........

However, here's the catch.........Since, I'm doing my master's and my college keeps me shit busy with projects, assignments and deadlines all the time, I can't post everyday......... HENCE, EVERY SUNDAY I WILL UPDATE ONE CHAPTER...........

Please support me, stick by me and NIALLY (ofcourse you guys will, I know :) :D ) in this yet another tough and exciting journey.............

LET'S ROLL..............FIRST CHAPTER WILL BE UP TONIGHT SHARP AT 12 AM since tomorrow is NIALL'S BIRTHDAY........... I thought this could be the best moment to post the first chapter. :)

STAY EXCITED AND KEEP COUNTING............. 9 HOURS AND 20 MINUTES MORE............

LOVE YOU GUYSSSSSSSS............... MUAHSSSSS MUAHSSSSSS.......... :) :D <3 :* :) :D