Chapter 32

[A.N: Hi, guys!! How are you fellas?? I hope GREAT........... I am GREAT!! A lot of massive changes took place in my life recently. Like I got a job, actually my dream job, and got my own apartment as well. Ehhhhpppppp, I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY!!

Anyway, this chapter will reveal something HUGE.......... Buck up to find out what happens........

Love you all by the way. Muahhsss muahhsss......... ]

I wasn't okay until the morning even. In fact, I puked twice in the middle of the night as well, but thankfully Niall was too sleepy to wake up, and I didn't wake him either. My body became so numb, and turned me so fragile that I couldn't even blink my eyes, that also hurt.

When I woke up at 9.30 Am, Niall was still asleep. My head swirled round and round and I only felt a bit calm after brushing my teeth, and washing my face. Walking back to the bed as I took a seat, resting my hands slowly by my side, a certain thought struck me.

My period is late — late than it has ever happened. According to medical reasons, until attaining thirties, a woman goes through such irregular chumming issues. But I knew, no one in my family ever had such a problem, neither my grandmother, nor my mother of sister. Then why is it happening to me?

A little pondering widened my eyes, and stopped my heartbeats. "Maybe I'm pregnant," I whispered to myself. Covering my face with both of my hands, I gasped. This was just the apt reason behind such reckless vomiting, and pain in my stomach. What else could it be? And then I remember, it hasn't been more than a week that I've had sex with Niall. And that is enough to conceive.

"Oh my God," I gasped, a little louder.

It seemed as if the earth broke over my head, and the ground swept off of my feet. Something inside me confirmed that indeed the thought was true, but I needed proof. Living in this ambiguity would've eaten me up alive.

I looked across, and caught Niall deeply asleep. I grabbed the purse from my handbag, and wore my shoes before rushing out of our room.

"Where are you going, Lily madam?" Dawa asked.

"Just out, nothing important," I fake smiled.

"Niall sir?" Dorje inquired.

"He is sound asleep; I didn't want to wake him up." I answered, and strolled towards the gate, not wanting to further talk to them. "If he asks about me, just say not to worry, okay?"

The couple nodded their heads, clearly not convinced by my lie.

On hitting the streets, I simply ran — for my life. There was something about 'running' that acquired huge importance for me after meeting Niall. It either released the pent up emotions in me or developed some. In this case, it didn't do anything. I didn't know whether to be happy about it or sad, to be confused or angry, to be anxious or feel weak. I just ran, and ran trying to feel something, get some idea as to what I should feel.

As I reached the supermarket, I hurriedly entered it. Almost all the heads went up seeing my pant like a crazy maniac, but I didn't pay any attention. I perused the racks minutely until the rack with medical stuff came to my sight. My hands shook, and heartbeats accelerated as I grappled a home test device. The instruction read, "If the signal is green then you're pregnant. If the signal is red then you're not pregnant."

I swallowed, and felt my throat dry up as I walked to the cash counter.

"Just this?" the cashier gave me a judgemental look as I placed the device on the counter.

"Yes," I nodded, not meeting eyes with him.

He didn't utter another word, but billed it. I grabbed the packet, and gushed out of the supermarket. Some faint whisperings reached my ears. "Stupid young people. They don't even think anything these days," "These young people don't even know the real meaning of love. All they care about is sex, and see, what happens? Poor baby, I pity that unborn thing," "She doesn't look more than 24, do you think she can handle a baby? Is this the right way to raise a child? Immature kids!"