Chapter 35

[A.N: And another GIF at the top. Lily must've some strength to face these *winks* all the time. Niall winks at her just like this throughout the chapter. I.M.A.G.I.N.E ............ eeehhhhppppp, I think I'm gonna faint.]

I always knew that one day I'll meet someone, fall in love, get married, and have a lovely family of mine. Considering my tendency, and nature to stay away from troubles, and struggles, nothing eventful ever popped in my mind – little was what sufficed for me.

Needless to say that everything changed completely after I met Niall. He served to be a proper definition of "trouble," and my relationship with him brought along too many "struggles" as well. Yet when I saw him in tears after learning that I'm pregnant with his child, never for once did the responsibility feel too big. Whatever I felt before, and whatever drove me to not want to have the baby, simply faded away. I did feel guilty though initially, in fact very, especially seeing Niall so involved, and excited in it, however, now I knew that having the baby was my greatest desire, and seeing our family form, and become complete was my ultimate dream.

The reconciliation with Niall after a long and painful fight brought back the glow on my face. I carried a wide smile across my lips throughout my day in office.

"What's with the smile, huh?" Naina asked, smirking as she arranged her stuff, and put them in her bag.

"What smile?" I still smiled, biting my lower lip.

"Lily, seriously?" Aryan arched his eye-brows.

I knew that Niall suggested to not telling anyone other than his family, and the boys about us expecting a baby, but damn I couldn't stop smiling. The more I tried to control the more it appeared on my face, drawing glances from people, and deadly smirks from Aryan, and Naina.

"Oh c'mon, tell us please," Aryan poked me.

I continued to smile, this time not so wide, as I anticipated briefly the newly reconciled couple's reaction once they heard the reason. I expected Naina to freeze, and Aryan to scream.

"Ahhmm....alright," I coughed, and thought the road is the apt place to break the pot. "Can we go out, and talk, please?"

"Sure, let's go," Naina put a hand on the side of my shoulder as the three of us walked down the stairs of office.

We stood at one corner, before Aryan's car as both of them glared at me with inquisitive eyes. I blinked rapidly, and said, "I hope not to be judged because it's the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me."

They nodded.

"Niall.....Niall and I are expecting a baby," I lifted my head up to look them in the eyes.

The reactions I anticipated reversed roles as Aryan froze, and Naina screamed after some mini-seconds pause.

"Oh my God, Lilyyyyyy?" she clapped her hands, and jumped on me.

I smiled, and hugged her back. She almost choked me in her excitement. On pulling away, she flashed me her full set of teeth after settling her unruly hairs fine.

"Oh my God, you guys....I mean, this is just amazing. You're gonna be a mommy?" she squeaked.

"I am, yeah," I smiled, and nodded, holding her hands.

Aryan didn't speak for quite awhile, and that caused me to look at him. "This is not good," he muttered, out of the blue.

"What?" I knitted my brows, hurt.

"I'm sorry to say, but it is not good for both of you," he said, now looking at me. "Do you realize Lily, that this is India? Your child will certainly be called a trash, a mistake of young lovers. Nobody will ever try to realize that Niall and you actually love each other."