Author's note.

Welcome once again, Anointing here💙🤭

It's been a rollercoaster of emotions, right?
I really didn't know that I was going to make it this far. Honestly, you guys sticking by me, means a whole lot.

Your comments, your votes, kept me going. Especially my early loyal readers. Thank you guys. I really do appreciate it.

Please give my series a shout out on you Message boards and also you can write your feelings for my series on my message board too.

This book is going to reveal a whole lot of secrets. Like I had said before, TRUST NO CHARACTER. You've been warned.

This book is dedicated to Almighty God for making this possible. He has had my back for a long time and he continues to have my back, I don't know how else to tell him that I really do appreciate it.

 He has had my back for a long time and he continues to have my back, I don't know how else to tell him that I really do appreciate it

Above is the theme for Eleanora series. And this book will be in three people's P.O.V. Dure's, Eleanora's and Justin's. And sometimes in third person's P.O.V.[Me]. Just go with the flow.

Just to remind you once again though, This book is a modern Royalty series. It's in no way historical!

Then for the re-readers, my lovely re-readers, please, let the comments for book 3, stay here! Please.

Again, please... Trust no one and Don't blame me for the loss of any gadgets. Anointing loves you wherever you are💙