✴️ Chapter 34✴️: A not so happy reunion.

Nora carried sleeping Indigo in her arms while Justin carried sleeping Blu in his arms as they both walked into the old Andrews mansion, the mansion she grew up in. Mary walked in with the bags they'd need while James carried the children's bags.

The silence of the mansion was defeaning and if it wasn't for Nanny holding the lamp to light up the way, the mansion would have looked more spooky than it actually did at the moment.

Nora needed a place to escape to, a place to hide her head. A place where the RBI would not even think of searching for her, so she chose an abandoned mansion. According to Lucas, ever since Green died, the mansion was taken back by the government, rendering the workers jobless afterwards.

Nora hugged her son who was already fast asleep, tighter, as the memories came flooding back when Mary put on the chandelier of the hall. Even though, there were dusts and cobwebs everywhere, it still looked the same old way as she had left it, nine years ago.  She could still remember how she ran up and down the stairway with Tina and Tashie as Teenagers or how Tashie made Mary dress up for a ball.

"We'll need a place to drop the kids, Nor" Justin said to Nora, calling her back from her memories, as he ascended the stairs.

Nor?  Nora thought before shaking it off. She probably misheard him.

She ascended the stairs too and in no time, she caught up with Justin, who, due to his figure, found it easy to carry Blu with just one arm, while she had to struggle to make sure Indigo doesn't fall from her arms.

"We'll definitely have to do some clean up by the time we're awake. But for now, is there any place we can rest our heads without the fear of inhaling dust?" James asked Nora, as he also already began to climb the stairway.

"You still remember this place?" Justin asked her, making her nod in response, both ignoring James in the process.

"Why not? I grew up here". Nora replied Justin before walking towards the direction of her room, Justin and James, following shortly after.

Nora walked to her old bedroom. Her teenage bedroom. The nostalgia hit her hard as she walked deeper into the really large room.

James dropped his bag and looked at the room in awe. "This room is bigger than even my apartment. So fucking big" James said to himself as he looked around in amusement and awe.

"Surprised this still works". James said as he switched on the chandelier of the room to brighten the dark room that was previously illuminated by the moonlight.

"Help me out with Blu, I need to dust the bed for the twins" Justin said to James. James nodded in approval, dropping the luggage in his hands before taking Blu into his arms.

While Nora sat in front of her old piano, adjusting Indigo in her arms, making him sit down on her legs as his head rested on her chest, her arm cradling him close, she looked out the balcony where she could see the garden. The once so bubbling and green garden was now all dried up and the tree had all it's leaves fallen, preparing for Winter.  The night was quite cold, luckily, Justin was proactive enough to wear hoodies for the kids.

  Once he was done dusting the bed for the kids, James walked forward and laid Blu on the bed, while Justin carried Indigo from Nora's arms.

"Woah! Indie has more weight than Blu" Justin exclaimed as he struggled not to fall with his son.

Nora watched him calmly as he dropped Indigo on the bed, right beside his twin, before covering the two with the duvet.

  "I guess there's a room before this one. I ask for pardon in advance, your highness, my brain is slowly hibernating, so I'll just use that room. Good night".  James said, winking at Justin before walking out of the room to the one before it so he could get a goodnight rest.