✴️Chapter 11✴️: A visit to the graves.

This chapter is dedicated to @washi_tapes. Thanks for the beautiful book cover you did for me, I couldn't use it because it wasn't loading, but I still love it. Thanks for the constant votes and the 'once in a yellow moon' comment. It means a whole lot to me love💙.

{Eleanora's P.O.V}

   For the first time in eight years, I had a comfortable, uninterrupted, sound sleep that I wouldn't be surprised if I snored while sleeping. Leave all the royaltiness. I'm human.

It took every muscle in me to stand up from the bed which I laid on. Another grace all humans enjoy that they look down on. The grace to sleep soundly without any disturbance.

But I had to stand up anyway. The person at the door won't stop knocking. I didn't have the strength to yell because I was just waking up, so I took a good look at myself in the mirror, making sure the black robe I wore covered every part of my body and walked towards the door.

It was the room service. A male though. He was holding in his hand, a tray.

"Room service" The guy said and I rolled my eyes at him.

He was wearing a face cap, the uniform of the hotel and a royal bead on his hand.

"I know that. I'm not blind". I said to him, leaving him at the door, walking back inside to the mess I had made on the floor.

Broken glasses everywhere near the bathroom and dried blood were still waiting for someone to clean it up. If I didn't see this, I wouldn't have remembered I was once in a bad mood. But for some strange reason, I don't feel angry anymore. In fact, I feel surprisingly better.

"Be careful not to step on these and if you can get someone to clean this up, it would be nice of you". I said to the guy, sitting in front of the dressing mirror as my eyes grazed over my plans again.

  "Where should I drop this, your highness?" He asked me, and I smiled.

"On my head. Because you're blind and there's nowhere to put it". I answered sarcastically, annoyed at his foolish question. Then I realized...

...he just said...

...your highness!

I stood up from where I sat and turned around to see what was hidden in the tray, in my left hand, an hairpin was hidden. Because like I said before, humans can't be trusted.

I was taken aback when I saw the room service guy, on his knees right in front of me, his hands behind him and it looked like he was giving me a royal respect.

"Your highness...". He trailed off, his face to the ground.

I sat on the bed, crossing my legs while the hairpin stayed hidden. I'll just stab him in the groin if he tries to do anything funny.

"You are?" I asked him, trying my best to look calm.

  He looked up, removing his face cap and looking at me, his familiar face brought his name out in my brain.

"Lucas".  I stated, shocked that he was still alive.

"Your highness..." He trailed off when his voice became choky, his teary eyes almost moved me to tears and the joy his eyes carried was contagious, yet I stopped myself from showing any emotions.

"How have you been, Lucas?" I asked him casually, as I could, rising to my feet to pick up the paper that the wind blew away from the table.

But what he did was so unexpected that I didn't have the time to react on time. He hugged my thighs and started crying. Real tears.