✴️Cast and preview✴️

Unfortunately, this isn't an update, guys. I discovered lately that the characters in my book are far too many and it's confusing you all. I'm really sorry about that. Also the last chapter seems to be more like an information dump, so I'll preview over it.

As for the characters,  I should have introduced the characters to you sooner. But it's never to late. Bare with me.

We have thirty-one characters in all. I'll explain who they are and their roles to you.

1. Eleanora Andrews: an arrogant lady born into Royalty. The daughter of Prince Andrews and the beloved grand daughter of King Azad and Queen Tamara. She fell from Grace to grass, but going back to grace again? Let's see if she picks the right decisions.

2. Dure Henia: The supposed first born son of the Henias until he was proved otherwise. A very filial son, follows the instructions of his father without questioning. He's a hard-working man with a handsome face, his blond hair covering half of his face and the rest smoothly groomed till they were sitting on his neck. He was married to Eleanora as his father had planned. But as time went on he discovered that Nora was a nice lady who loved with all her heart so instead of killing her as his father had planned, he locked her up in jail. Wasn't quite a good choice now, was that?

   So the last chapter revealed that Dure wasn't the son of the Henias...No, he wasn't. Dure (who's real name is Brixton Andrews) was just a child when he followed his grandmother to visit someone and never came back. At least not as Brixton.  Just another useful pawn for the political game.

3. Green Andrews: The brother of Eleanora Andrews. He had never liked the Henias and had always hated their guts. So when he found out they were into drug trafficking, it became complicated for him to report it to the RBI, since his younger sister was married to the very one who controls the drug trafficking system. He was that one pin in the cushion that didn't give the Henias peace of mind.

4. Justin Dean: Eleanora's best friend and the father of Blu and Indigo. He had always crushed on Nora but didn't have the boldness to let her know his feelings, until that crush developed into love. When he was ready to tell Nora his feelings, Nora got married to Dure, so he decided to take it to his grave and move on.

Till he found out the truth about Dure but found it extremely hard to let Nora know about it for fear of her reaction. A drunk night with Nora led to the kids they share and you know the rest of their story.

5. Annabelle Steven: Eleanora's cousin. The bitchy cousin that always competed with her in everything.  She got married to a Russian named Andrei Volkov, and had two sons. The first named Antonio Volkov.

6. Queen Tamara: Eleanora's grandmother. She was a very loving grandmother to Eleanora and was adored by the nation before she died in the hands of Dure Henia, who had no choice but to kill her after she had seen his face. He had only come to ask her for a document but he didn't expect her to be smart enough to uncover his face when he least expected it so he probably had no choice but to kill her. Or did he?

7. King Azad: Eleanora's grandfather. The king of the nation and the only fatherly figure in Eleanora's life. It's assumed he died in the hands of Queen Mary but no one knows for sure. It's just an assumption.

8. Princess Ariana Black: King Azad and Queen Tamara's daughter and Eleanora's aunty. She was allowed to marry a commoner who ended up humiliating her in public by getting lawfully married to another woman.

9. Lilou Black: The second daughter of Princess Ariana Black. Nora's cousin too. She tried helping Nora out when she was in jail but couldn't. She also helped Eleanora hide her pregnancy in a psychiatric hospital, accompanying Nora to her time of delivery, till she could accompany her no more.