✴️ Chapter 15✴️: The land of Diamonds.

After the burial, Tina stayed behind, on her kneels right in front of Nora's grave, watching silently as the coffin was covered with Earth, while her husband, Dure, was having a private meeting with Queen Mary in the church.

Most journalists have gone back to their stations, struggling and competing with each other on the outcome of Nora's burial. The fireworks got them talking as it's been the hottest topic of the day. While some Journalists stayed behind, interviewing the dignitaries as they walked out of the royal cemetery on what their opinion was about the fireworks.

Few journalists have tried communicating to Tina, who the whole nation knew as the deceased best friend but the bodyguards wouldn't let them come close.

It was an order from their boss, that his wife be given time to herself as she's been in shock since the news of Nora's death. The fireworks pushed her into total silence, looking like a defeated opponent, she felt the best way to avoid the coming tragedy was to kneel and beg Nora's soul for forgiveness, for she knew deep down, she had offended Nora and she had snubbed the feeling of guilt for the past eight years. In her defense, Nora had everything and she had nothing, it was time for a twist of fate. But so far so good, with everything she has, she still had this feeling of guilt. And she's been seeing Nora lately, crying black tears and looking at her. She couldn't tell her husband she's been having nightmares for her husband too, has been having nightmares. If she does tell him, who would comfort him when he wakes up from his nightmares?

Dure, on the other hand, has moved on from Nora's death. To him, it something that can't be dwelled on for too long, he had other things to deal with and he's tried his best to at least, see Nora off to the gates of hell, because he believed that's where she belongs.

As at the moment, he was sitting with his old partner in crime, Queen Mary, who handed him a document she had ran into while aggressively going through her late husband's study. An evidence that what they've been looking for... Actually exist!

  "Is this the reason why you asked us to meet today?!" Dure asked her, disappointed that they had to overlook the peril of being seen together for just a piece of document.

Dure was highly meticulous. He never met his accomplices one on one except if they met by chance in an important gathering. There's a reason why phones were made. He knew quite well that he had a reputation to uphold and he didn't want even a rumor, to pull him down. He was obsessed with the image he was portraying to the masses and he didn't want an over diligent journalists to take a picture of him and his accomplice no matter what. If there was one goal he had, was to die a clean man yet accomplish all he had to do.

So for the burial was a good cover-up for their meet up. If any journalists barged into the church now, he could pretend he was having a conversation with the stepmother of his deceased ex-wife. That looked like a good excuse.

But disappointment poured all over his face when he found out, he went through all this just for a piece of document.

"Why don't you read the content of the letter, then tell me if it is worth the meet up?!" Queen Mary said to him, adjusting herself on the wooden bench in the church, and waiting for his disappointed face to turn to a surprised face. For she knew that it was a gift he has always been looking for.

Dure stole a glance at her before opening the envelope and bringing out the document inside.

He read the words out loud just to fulfill all righteousness. So he could have a very good reason to scold Queen Mary.

"By the power vested in me, I hereby give you my land of raw Diamonds as a gift and a reward for being such an outstanding prince and for always putting the nation first before your very own family.  I'm proud of you, my dear Andrews and I hope this is not the last we shall hear of your good deeds" He read those words like they had no meaning.