✴️ Chapter 27✴️: Foes turn friends.

"... Petitions have been sent to the RBI and the two Prime Ministers, saying the death of the  Queen was suspicious and that her death should be thoroughly investigated. The mob outside the Royal court have refused to disperse, standing there since yesterday, making it clear that they would not leave until their request has been answered. Here are a few of what the citizens have been saying..." 

  " I'm Kelvin, and this is Royal entertainment news. There has been quite an uproar following the death of Queen Mary. We're here on Lane 44, in front of the Royal court were the citizens have gathered to make their request known unto the government. We'll be listening to a few of their cries"

  "All we want is that the death of the Queen be interrogated. There's a serial killer on the loose, which means that our children are not safe anymore. If the Queen could be killed right on her celebration, it means the assassin has no fear for the government or even the people. If the royals are to manage the country, security should be one of them"

"My six year old son picked up a doughnut that accidentally fell into Lacosa poison which we had used earlier to get rid of the rodents disturbing us. He had taken in two bites from it before I realized that the doughnut fell into poison. His ears , nose and mouth began bleeding before we could get to the hospital. Luckily for us, we could flush the poison out of his system before it reached the vital organs.

So I was shocked when the woman suddenly shouted that the Queen's ears were bleeding. That was what even called my attention to the show that day.

Now it's disturbing, extremely disturbing to have such a sight on Television where even our children are watching. If the Queen could be poisoned of Lacosa even with the number of guards and maids she had, then it could either be mere carelessness or like everyone is saying there's a killer on the loose. What even convinced me that there truly is a killer on the loose, was the banner written with blood. Everybody saw the banner.

  That means the nation isn't safe anymore. That means we parents can't be at ease leaving our children to go to school by themselves. We want to know who is behind the Queen's death and know why such a thing happened right under the prime ministers nose. We have two Prime minsters for Christ's sake. They have their duty and they must do it!"

" All we want is for the RBI to investigate this. This might not be partaining to drugs or trafficking but this is our security we're talking about. Who knows who's next? God help us". 

Just then the doors to the royal court were opened and out of it marched out the royal guards, holding hands and making boundaries the mob wouldn't cross as the Judge of the royal court stepped out to address the mob, with the director of the RBI and chief commandant of the Royal guards.

The cameramen, the reporters and the journalists ran forward to get their statements on air, flashes of camera everywhere.

"We understand the pain of the citizens. Your fear and anxiety, we understand them all. I am a father myself and I know what it means for the nation to be insecure for our Children," The Judge started.  " However, the perpetuator of such evil deed is in the dark while we are in the light. It wouldn't be so easy to find out who did that to our Queen. But we do promise, to not stop till we find out who did that right under our noses. So I want you all to be at rest. As for now, there are bigger problems. We need to know who will take over the throne and we also need to bury her royal majesty, following the royal rites. So, on behalf of those above we plead with the nation, to please be watchful, report any suspicious person found and be sure to watch over your children. Do not release them to go on visitation for the nation at the moment isn't safe. We do hope that-"