✴️ Chapter 18✴️: The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree (2)

Antonio, Indigo and Blu were at the school's football field, celebrating with the canned juice that Antonio had bought for them as they all sat on the carpet grass, watching as puffy little clouds floated around in the vast sky. They sat in a triangular shape, drinking the canned pineapple juice, as the gentle breeze went through their bodies while they lived in the moment.

Blu was happy things didn't get out of hand and they had dealt with Max without laying a finger on him. But he was still shocked. How was the gun found in Max's bag?

The last time he checked, he saw Antonio put the same gun in his bag, so how come?

He gave his brother, who sat at his left handside the questioning eyes, who happened to be looking at his brother too.

"How'd I do it?" Indigo asked the question he had read in Blu's eyes. Blu nodded.

"When someone like Max asks to go for the restroom with his minions leaving one by one, you should know that restroom was only a decoy". Indigo explained to his brother.

  "What's a decoy?" Blu asked looking confused.

"A distraction, Blu. A decoy is like a form of distraction. Watch Dr Smart with us, you refused. Now you're asking us what you should naturally know". Antonio furrowed his eyebrows at Blu who sat on his left handside too, reminding Blu the television series he hated so much because of the horror and murder scenes in it. They were just too graphic for Blu.

Dr Smart was a YouTube series Indigo and Antonio usually watched on Antonio's laptop every weekend. It was a psycological crime thriller that had too graphic scenes and were rated 16. Indigo and Antonio had always loved those kind of series that will challenge his Brain in finding the murderer.

"Dr Smart is rated 16. We're not even ten yet" Blu reminded Antonio who just rolled his eyes at him.

"The rated movies are just like terms and conditions. People never listen to them. Besides, I saw Sarah watching Bluefilm with Max, compared to that, which is better?" Antonio defended, shaking his head before pouring some of the liquid juice into his mouth.

"Blue film? What's that?" Blu asked, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"Kill me now" Antonio sighed frustratedly as he fell into the grass, spreading his arms on the grass, the only thing in his view was the sky.

"A blue film is a film with Blu's face on it. Don't bother thinking too much about it". Indigo said to his brother, patting his brother, signalling him to drop the subject.

He liked the way his brother was as innocent as ever and he planned to keep it that way for as long as he could.

"As I was saying, I followed them since the teacher was paying attention to the number of students leaving his class anyway, and I saw Max take Antonio's bag. Saw I just waited for them to leave before replanting the gun". Indigo finished his explanation.

"Thanks to your smart thinking, we have two weeks of peace as Max has been suspended". Antonio said, calling the twins to look at his lain body in the grass.

"Even though I still feel that the punishment is a little too much, it's worthwhile". Blu said, gazing into the distance, where the goal post was standing.

Suddenly, Antonio sat up, then asked Indigo "Your girlfriend didn't come today and you didn't even ask why?"

Indigo frowned his face, his nose up in the air, throwing the question back at him "What girlfriend?"

"Indie doesn't have a girlfriend, Tonio". Blu defended his brother, not getting the joke Antonio was trying to make.

"My goodness, Bluey! I'm talking about Molly. She has always had a crush on your brother, that's why I said his girlfriend. It was just a joke, bro".  Antonio said in frustration. Blu's innocence was starting to get on his nerves.