✴️Chapter 20✴️: Let's plan further.

Acting on the orders of his boss, Lucas led Kalia to the location that his boss had given him.

After the incidence that had happened with Mary, Nora had learnt it in a hard way not to trust anyone. She wanted to meet with Kalia but since it has been so long they've met, she wasn't so sure to disclose her real location, or better said...hideout to Kalia. So she chose a random hotel, close to the restaurant she had just walked out from, asking Lucas to bring her to where she was.

Kalia, on the other hand, couldn't tell if the lady she had bumped into at the entrance of the restaurant was really who she thought it was. I mean, the lady does walk like her and they both seem to have the same charisma. But there was a huge difference between the woman she thought she was and the woman that she had bumped into. This one was slimmer but the one she thought she was, was not as slim as the walking skeleton she had run into. Plus, the dressing and the hairstyle. They don't match in anyway.

"Your orders, young lady?" The waitress had asked her, pulling Kalia out of her thoughts and that was the last she thought of it.

Until Lucas showed up suddenly at the exit of the restaurant. She was quite excited to meet him but more curious to know what had happened to him in the last few years they had separated. One thing was sure. If they were going to talk it would take a whole day.

Lucas had offered to talk to her in a particular location, were it would be 'safe' and free of peeking eyes. So she decided to follow him to his desired location, totally forgetting that she was on an errand.

But she started getting uncomfortable when he entered an hotel. She started doubting her decision when she asked Lucas where they were headed and he didn't say a word. Her suspicions began to rise.

What if he was like Mary, who betrayed her highness? What if he was working for Duke Dure who wanted to wipe out everyone related to Princess Eleanora?!

Lucas noticed her trembling hands. He noticed the extra effort he was putting in just to take her to the desired spot. He didn't want to tell her anything about Princess Eleanora until she saw it with her own eyes. He didn't want to spoil the surprise. So he suddenly grabbed her and threw her over his left shoulder, her butt high in the air and passers-by began to get the wrong impression.

"What are you doing, Lucas?! Let me go this instant! Lucas, I'm not joking, let me go, right now! Lucas!!!" Kalia struggled in Lucas arms as she tried so hard to get out of his arms. She didn't understand why he would suddenly grab her just like that. Her legs kicked against his chest and into the air, but it was of no use because it didn't seem to be affecting him.

"HELP ME! HE WANTS TO RAPE-" He dropped her and knocked her out almost immediately. Thankfully, they were in a quiet passageway that led to the elevator, so there wasn't anyone who heard her yell for the Hotel wasn't a prosperous one.

He had no choice but to do that. He just didn't want attention to be called over to him.

"Boss, we don't exactly-" Rahul was interrupted by three consecutive knocks on the door. The three looked to the door where the sound was coming from.

"Come in" Nora said, while the remaining two put their hands into their respective pockets where their guns were kept for self defense since they weren't sure of who was at the door.

In came in Lucas, with a lady hanging over his shoulder like a wet rag after bath, closing the door behind him after making sure he wasn't followed. His boss, Princess Eleanora was sitting in the one-sitter chair while her henchmen sat on the two-sitter couch by her left and a muted Television played before them.

"What happened to her?" Nora asked when she saw Kalia dangling from Lucas shoulder.

"She wanted to call attention to us so I had to knock her out". He explained.