✴️ Chapter 14✴️: A beautiful gift for my ex

{Eleanora's P.O.V}

  "The whole nation is placed in confusion after bold fireworks appeared over the royal cemetery. After the coffin of the late princess was placed into the ground, fireworks appeared in the sky, spelling you're next in capital letters. 

This is Royal entertainment radio station and today I have with me, two colleagues from other stations. We here to talk about this strange incidence that took place just today. With me, I have Mrs Zipporah and my good friend, Dans.

So, going straight to the point because we have so much to talk about in such limited time. Let's start with Dans, what is your opinion about today's incidence?"

"Well, It's strange as you have said. There are so many questions that arise from today's burial. The first one is the absence of rainfall".

"Yeah, you're right. My goodness, I barely noticed that-"

" Every time a royal member is supposed to be buried, rain falls on the burial day. It's like one of the signs that a royal burial is taking place today, you know. But today will make it the first time, in a hundred and fifty years since the royals have taken the throne that the sky would be  so clear. I mean...when I woke up this morning, I told my girlfriend that she should help me get my umbrella and suitcase ready before I was done bathing and she was like 'Yo, the sky is clear. Why do you need an umbrella?!'   And I was like, don't you know that the princess would be buried today?!"

"I was also shocked at this strange occurrence. And I asked my husband about it and he was like, rain can't fall today because the princess has signed so much that the heavens rejected and I was like, that also makes sense"

"Okay, let's leave religion out of this. Whether the royals have been good or bad, rain is supposed to fall-"

"Mrs Zipporah has a point, Dans. I mean, she cheated on her husband, killed her brother and almost bit off the Queen's ear. I remember when her sex video leaked to the internet, my goodness, for three weeks the nation was still talking about it. That was like the longest trend we have ever had in this country. Some people even brought out memes on it and I was like, this is someone's marriage you're joking about"

"I feel, that this is all a set up. And I'll tell you my reasons. Apart from the absence of rainfall, did you see the way the dignitaries dressed?... It's a tradition in this nation to wear rags. It's a way of honouring the dead, but I never knew rags could look so good on someone"

"Of course, everyone is glad that she died. Who is excited?... She literally brought disgrace to our nation"

"What about the clear fireworks in the day time?! Or Don't you know that fireworks are always done in the nighttime for a reason? The words of those fireworks shouldn't be clear because it was day time, but this one was just so clear that it put everyone into a pandemonium"

"I feel it was staged"

"What about the words?! Or do you feel that the words, You're next, appearing in the sky above a royal cemetery when a royal is about to be buried, on a day there was no rainfall, is a beautiful statement?

Normally when someone tells you, you're next, what does it mean? Now for that person to tell you, you're next beside a grave, what is the first thought that would cross your mind?"