✴️Chapter 24✴️: Nora: three, Dure: zero.

The loud sirens from the cop's vehicle blasted into the night as they approached the Henia estate. They had received an information that three strange trailers were found in the warehouse of the Henia pharmaceuticals.

Following the Intel they got, the cops went there to check. The Henia pharmaceuticals warehouse was a place that was only visited once every two months and only the director and few of his trusted people could go in there. So it was quite shocking for the director and his trusted aides when they found out that the trailers that was found in their warehouse had cocaine in them and they only found out when the cops were there. They had no time to hide it.

The director had no time to call the big boss and tell him what happened so he managed to send a text to his trusted bodyguard, Ameed.

Ameed receiving the text, had to break the rules so he could see his boss and inform him. But his boss was having dinner with his now estranged family.

  "Young master, Ameed wants to see you". Solomon said, interrupting dinner.

"Did he tell you what for?" Dure asked as he rose to his feet to see his bodyguard.

  "He did not". Solomon replied before leading Dure to where Ameed was. Ameed was standing at the entrance to the mansion, pacing back and forth, not knowing how to serve his master the news.

  "You wanted to see me?" Dure asked, bringing back Ameed with just the sound of his voice.

"Boss. The trailers have been found". Ameed reported almost immediately.

"That's good. Let's go see it". Dure smiled, walking forward in acute eagerness.

Ameed thought it would be better if he drove his master out of there first then explain later for the cops were on their way. He didn't want the RBI to get hold of the information or it would be out of hand. The RBI, Royal Bureau of Investigation were just like the FBI.

As soon as Dure entered the car, Ameed entered too and started the car almost immediately and drove out of the compound.

"Where were the trailers found?" Dure asked, adjusting his pyjamas, for he didn't have the time to change when he came to see Ameed.

"That's the problem boss. It was found in the warehouse of the Henia pharmaceuticals".  Ameed announced as casually as he could but Dure had a hard time taking it in.

It was as if someone had hit his head with an hammer. That smell of trouble, he knew it too well.

  "Where did you say they were found?" Dure asked again, hoping he heard wrong. Praying he heard wrong. Wishing he heard wrong.

"The Henias pharmaceuticals, boss. And the cops are on their way here". Ameed replied as he tried to speed out of the Henia estate.

I'mmediately, his mind was calculating how he could get out of the situation or turn the situation in his favor.

"Stop the car". He ordered Ameed.

"Boss, we need to get you out of this place as soon as-"

"STOP THE DAMN CAR!". He yelled at Ameed who came to an adrupt stop.

Ameed had made a mistake. A huge one. He thought he was helping but he made everything worse.

"You fool! It was found in the Henia pharmaceuticals. Why did you come pick me up?!" Dure angrily asked Ameed.

"I don't understand, boss".

"Turn the car around and drive me home".

"But boss-"