✴️Chapter 31✴️: The apple of her eyes.

Heartbreak was definitely not the word. Confusion, close enough. Pain, not yet there. Guilt wasn't even close. Disappointment wasn't a feeling she was qualified for. Simply put, she was a disaster of emotions as she watched the trending video online. She didn't know if it was the comments of the people that hurt her or the video itself. One hand combed through her hair while the other held the instrument that was damaging her emotions.

Her eyes were bloodshot but she hadn't even shed a tear. She could feel it upcoming though. Upcoming wails. Her husband wasn't home. He's been out for three days which actually worries her now.

Kalia watched her from the corner of the room, slowly watching her mistress go mad slowly. She kept playing the video again and again just to be sure it was Dure in the video. The video had spread like wildfire and this is definitely worse than Nora's sex scandal which is still being referred to every once in a while but jobless delinquents, who use it for memes.

She saw it clearly, Dure threw a metallic ball at Nora, the other lady took the blow for Nora and slowly passed away with a bleeding head in the hands of Nora. She also saw it as Dure grabbed Nora out of the room. That was the end of the video. The video was tagged, 'Get Justice for Ciara'. Luckily for Kalia, she doesn't know why her mistress was going mad. If she knew, she probably wouldn't still be in the same room with Tina.

Now here's the thing she didn't understand, for she had never seen that part of her husband. He had never raised his hand at her except for the time in Lokai where he hit her accidentally. He had never been so... Brutal. His face was one in which you'd find warmth. So what's going on here? Who would be so wicked to frame her husband and place it on the internet. The video was driving her mad but the comments... Lord, have mercy, were enough to take breath out of her. They didn't even spare her, they dragged her into the comments.

@Celimasart- Did the lady just...die? 2.4M replies, 765❤️

@Welima- reply to @Celimasart No, she did not. She's dancing to the beat of the underground music🙄. 2.5M replies, 896k❤️.

@Xtunes- reply to Welima Why are people so wicked😭😭😹😹😹. It was just a question 😩. 235k replies, 1M❤️.

@Memeinthehouse- This is definitely not true. This was staged. 7.85k replies, 435k❤️.

@Kkbc - reply to @memeinthehouse Sit down at the corner of your house, think before you post any shit in here. Does this look staged to you? The girl that died, did she look like she was faking a seizure. You motherfuckers🤬 don't just know when to shut up! 5.68k replies, 567k❤️

@Rockabyebaby- Did you see the way he dragged Princess Eleanora? He fucking dragged her by her hair! Like a dirty piece of rag! Women, were you at? We got an emergency to take care of of. He must be locked up. I don't care how! 2M replies, 3.8M❤️

@Hermother'sdaughter- To believe I was actually crushing on a demon all this while, I'm disgusted 🤢 2.4M replies, 345k❤️

@Therubixx- I can't tell you how many times I watched this video just to be sure it's Duke Dure in the video. The Duke Dure I see in the television is mostly Cool, calm and handsome. But the one in this video? Like, no one will ever believe he's the one ☹️. Poor Princess Eleanora, the fear was evident on her face. She's been through a whole lot but kept quiet. She's a strong woman. 436k replies, 5M❤️

@JayKelly- reply to @Therubixx Why are you still calling him Duke? What's Duky about him? To actually think I hated Eleanora, hurts me more because I know what it means to be in an abusive relationship. I just walked out of one and as I'm typing, I'm currently at the clinic receiving treatment. People like Dure most be hanged in public as an example for other people. Besides, Don't you ever judge a man by his looks. Looks really are deceitful. Talking from experience. 890k replies, 3M❤️.