✴️Prologue✴️

It is said that roses have different meanings.

A Red rose means Love.
A Blue rose means Mystery.
A Orange roses means Energy.
A Green roses means life.
A Yellow roses means friendship.

How about a black rose?

It is said that a black rose means death and mourning. It also means rebirth.

Rebirth?

Of what?
Of whom?
Why?

You need answers? Don't ask me. Ask Eleanora.

It was a rainy night and out of a black car, came a person who had a black raincoat on. She removed the cap she was wearing and allowed the rain to wet her hair. In her hands were a bunch of black roses and in the other hand a bunch of letters. Her dark brown hair mingled with the dark. And when I took a closer look at her, the Sparks in her eyes were gone. She looked like a whole new person. Her face wore a long hard frown and all you could see in her eyes were tears stained with mascara. Like she was crying black blood with cold eyes.

For I saw her that night, dropping a black rose on the grave of some people, going from place to place with Lucas as her driver.

I recognize some of the graves though. I remember her putting those roses on Ezra's grave, King Azad's grave, Queen Tamara's grave, Ciara's grave, even Prince Green's grave. 

But the most surprising of all, was a newly made grave. She looked at the grave long and hard and burned the dark rose on top of the grave.

For on the grave was written: Dure Henia.

If there's anything that has become more obvious to the world, it's that Eleanora has changed!