✴️Chapter 26✴️: The power of the USB.

The news hit Dure hard like a baseball bat will do to anything it hits with full force. He felt his world turning upside down. Now, he was sure, that someone out there was out to get him. He has offended someone who is determined to ruin him. To make matters worse he didn't know if the person after him was an organization or a personality. He has offended so many people in his life and he knew. Killed unjustly to the extent human life don't matter anymore to him. He has separated so many families and shut down so many businesses. So if it was to find out the identity of the person after him, it would be looking for a needle in a haystack.

  But he knew whoever it was, wouldn't stop until the Henia name is pulled to the ground. Especially while he was still representing his father handle their many secret and open businesses.

Now his very right hand in the palace and in the high places, has been pulled down and broken. His puppet has been killed without his permission. And what annoys him the most is the fact that his very own brother, who is supposed to be his support is the very one haboring the evil happening to them.

"...The nation is still in shock and there has been no words from the Royal palace whatsoever. Fear and insecurity are finding their way into the hearts of the citizens and some have come out to protest that the RBI should do something. The citizens made it clear that they don't believe in the cops anymore and want the RBI on the ca-The sound from the TV was interrupted by a very loud thump then crash, and before Tina knew it, the glass was already shattered on the floor in front of her.

Well, thanks to the broken TV screen and the shattered glass on the floor, Tina and Kalia found out Dure had been watching the news with them all along. The two had almost had an heart attack.

He needed to stop his wife Tina from watching further or it would cause her to fall ill again. She still wasn't fully recovered from Nora's funeral.

But he was fuming. Dangerously fuming. Now, before whoever is out there to get him gives him another blow, it's time to act out.

Dure had actually walked into his matrimonial bedroom to get his wristwatch and silencer before going to visit his brother, only to run into the terrible headlines which his wife and Kalia were watching. His one and only loyal royal partner was gone, leaving him politically handicapped. Never will he find a partner like her. Capable, willing and secretive. Not even her son could fit in.

"Queen Mary's dead. We're next, Dure". Tina said,  turning to look at her husband who was behind her. Her eyes beheld fear and guilt.

"The most guarded place in the nation was easily penetrated and the Queen could even be poisoned. Dure, we're next". She repeated hoping her husband could hear and understand her.

Now Dure knew that Tina had been struggling with her health, her lack and fear of sleep has been having a mighty effect on her. He walked up to her and knelt in front of her. He needed to assure her that everything will be fine.

"Hey baby, everything will be fine. I just need you to trust me".

"Dure this isn't a matter of trust. We're about to join her majesty up there. Our children will be orphans. Who will take care of them? Who will-"

"Tina, I need you to listen to me... We'll be fine. Besides, Nora is dead".

"You don't know Nora more than I do" tears had began to flow out of her eyes. "Nora is one who will never let go of revenge. As long as she gets her revenge, she's willing to go to any length. Even if it's to crawl back from the grave. When Nora was still alive, my mind was at peace for I knew she could physically walk up to me and get her revenge. But now that she's dead, her ghost wouldn't let us be".