✴️Morals of the novel✴️

It's with a sad but happy heart that I announce to you that this journey have been brought to an end. Thank you for your support and your love. Without you readers, I'd still be an undiscovered author and probably have given up already but your comments, your messages and votes kept me going.

  I understand that the series has been highly unpredictable for first time readers. That's where the fun is and that's why I plead with my dear re-readers, please, let there be no spoilers. On my message board, in the comment box or to any curious reader out there. Thanks in advance as you comply.

Do comment: the most shocking part?
                             : The most annoying part?
                             : The most unexpected part?
                             : Your favorite part?
                             : The most confusing part?

Thank you once again. To celebrate this ending, kindly listen to this song 'Time of our lives' by     .

So let's get down to the morals of the novel. Before going down to it, please, my dear readers, I want you to know that this is just my opinion. The morals are just my opinion. Nothing more. Nothing less. Thanks for understanding.

✴️Moral 1: No matter what someone does to you. No matter how bad the offense, do not hate someone. Hate consumes. It really does. And whether you like it or not, it'll affect people around you. It's toxic. Not healthy for the person you're trying to hate and not healthy for you. Instead of hating someone, try not to think about what that person did to you. Because the more you think about it, the more it hurts you, the more you hate the person. It's not easy, not to think about it but it's definitely necessary. Hate controls. It really does. And it affects people around us.

Take Nora for example. Because of the strong hate she had for Dure, she decided to burn down his matrimonial mansion, which ended up killing twenty-four innocent people. Someone's parents might have been among those twenty-four people. Someone's sister, someone's brother, might have been there too.  But because of her hating one person, she allowed it to consume. And innocent people got involved.

So please. Try not to hate. It really doesn't help. Really.

✴️Moral 2: Don't follow orders blindly. I was having a conversation with one of my readers and she said that she doesn't know if she should hate Dure. Because in book 2, it was quite obvious that he didn't like what he was doing. He didn't like the way he was treating Nora and he had a choice not to do that. But because he wanted to please his 'father', he followed orders blindly. Because he thought he's father had reasons to do what he asked him to do. But he didn't realize on time, the reasons.

I understand it's good to obey authorities but please, do not follow orders blindly. We all have our brain to think about our next decisions, actions or even words. So please, when an authoritative figure tells us to do something we think or know is wrong, decline respectfully and be true to your concience. Believe me, it'll save you from a lot of sleepless nights.

✴️Moral 3:  Revenge is like a black hole. What's a black hole? In astronomical terms, A black hole is the death of a star. It forms a whirly force which sucks in things around it into itself, whether good or bad. That's exactly what revenge is.

You lose yourself trying to make someone else's life a living hell. Sometimes you could even lose your sense of reasoning. Just like Nora did.

✴️Moral 4: When you know a secret about a friend, a secret which you know, telling the person who doesn't know about it could actually save his or her life, do well to let the person know. No matter how ugly the secret is. And no matter how the person takes that secret, don't be angry with the person. You've done your part by letting the person know (The secret must be the truth. A confirmed truth). If the person doesn't take in the truth well, someday, the person will know you were telling the truth.

If Tina had just come clean to Nora that Dure and her were married, Nora wouldn't have had any cause to marry Dure, it was obvious that she wasn't actually pleased sharing husband with her best friend. Maybe if Tina had spoken to her about it, maybe Nora wouldn't have any reason to go through what she went through. Just maybe.

✴️Moral 5: There's nothing in this world that justifies murder! Murder is forcefully taken away someone else's right to live which is and essential right for everybody. Please, no matter how bad and horrible and unredeemable a person is, they have their right to life. Never ever think, Murder will get you out of a situation. Please. Instead, inform someone you know will help you.

✴️Moral 6: Greed. Greed is an unquenchable thirst. You'll always want more no matter how much you've attained, so as much as possible, put a cut to greed with immediate effect once you notice it. Or it'll ruin you faster than you expected. If He wasn't greedy, Wilson Henia, was just contented with the money he was receiving from his business, he wouldn't have any cause to continue the Illegal drug business his father had created. So please, make sure greed doesn't take control of you. Because human nature is, they always want more. Be really careful with that thing called greed.

✴️Moral 7: Don't pass hatred to the younger generation. This is very common with parents. You might not like someone and have good reasons for not liking someone. That definitely doesn't mean that you should make your child hate or dislike that person's children. Children will always be children. If you know that that person's children can cause harm to your child, you can teach your child in love, why she shouldn't go to near to them but that doesn't mean, your child should hate them or bully them just. Please, let's not transfer hate from one generation to another. It's simply not done.

There are many more morals that I can't even remember that can be learnt from this story. If you have any to share, please do so in the comment box. Thank you once more for reading the series. I really can't thank you enough.

Love you all💙