𝟷 | 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘦𝘺𝘰𝘰𝘯

Choi Haeyoon

Choi Haeyoon.

Hae (諧) for harmonious and Yoon (倫) for human relationship, order and coherence. In addition to all those, the name 'Haeyoon' is associated with being charming, having an expressive personality, showing affection and care to other people responding quickly to their needs and calls.

Oh yes, Choi Haeyoon is all that. She is the kind of girl that would stand up for her loved ones. She wouldn't put any blame on you even if you did wrong.

She is the role model and ideal type of everyone in her school.

No matter what, she would smile; smile idiotically like nothing ever hurt her little heart. She would prioritise others, leaving her necessities behind. Through this she has put a barrier between her persona inside and outside the house.

Her mother, Lee Misun and her father, Choi Sungjoon no longer live with her. Not because she ran away or they abandoned her. Well, maybe it's partly the latter. Now living with her foster parents; her foster abusive parents. Although her mum treats her with much love and care, Haeyoon would constantly run away from the presence of her foster dad.

She had no choice. She was born by accident. Her parents only married each other because of her, even though they eventually built true love for each other and were once a harmonious family.

But Haeyoon wouldn't go back to them. She is ashamed of her birth parents. Truly ashamed for their reckless actions that day.

But it's alright.

All Haeyoon needs to do is smile and get through life.

It'll be okay.

It'll be alright.

...right?

right?