𝟾 | 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵...

Waking up with a big headache isn't fun for anyone and to Haeyoon it served as a vague reminder of the events that happened yesterday

Waking up with a big headache isn't fun for anyone and to Haeyoon it served as a vague reminder of the events that happened yesterday. With a trembling lip and cold body, Haeyoon prepares herself for the school day. Thankfully, Jungho went to work today, and her mum was knocked out due to overworking herself from all the house chores. Haeyoon gives a light kiss on her forehead, "I'll be going now, mum."

Diverting from her usual morning routine, she visit's Brian's cafe to start her day.

"Ey!" Brian comes up from behind the counter and gives the frail girl a hug, "The day hasn't even started yet. Why do you look so tired?" Brian pouts and caresses Haeyoon's eyebrows with his thumb, knowing how much she likes it.

"I'm just tired. I guess. Can I have a chocolate frappe?" Haeyoon hands Brian some money for her order to which Brian just gives it to her back.

"It's in the house. Take it as a congratulatory gift for being the dance team leader." Brian winks and starts to make her order.

"Oh? How'd you know about that?"

"Oh? You didn't know?" Brian asked back confusingly, "Jaemin works here. He told me yesterday."

"Jaemin works here? Like Na Jaemin?"

"How many other Jaemins do you know in your life?"

Haeyoon pouts at the elder boy. It isn't a secret to anyone that Yoon Brian has a crush on the girl. He did confess before graduating but as you can tell, the two are just close friends who are able to tell each other anything.

Infact, no one knows about her home life but Brian. Brian still remembers that girl who sat still in the middle of the dimly lit dance room that day. When everyone left to go home, Haeyoon said that she would lock up the dance room as she said that she wanted to practice a bit more before going home. Brian should've known that it was just an excuse as she looked like she was about to faint any second if she kept dancing any further. He didn't leave the school grounds completely that day and went to his classroom instead to do some school work, his gut feeling telling him that he shouldn't leave just yet.

After about an hour of studying, Brian started to doze off. He is in his final year after all, the workload is sure to be not only tiring but also time consuming. He made sure to lock the classroom and head to the dance room again. He opens the double doors of the familiar room slowly, seeing a flimsy Haeyoon spread on the floor. Without hesitation, Brian drops everything on his hands and runs to the barely conscious girl. It was later on that Haeyoon told her dance leader a bit of her personal life.

"Brian." Haeyoon calls out to him softly, "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure. You know you can ask me anything." Brian slides the cold drink to her as they both take a seat at the closest available table.

"It's about your feelings for me..." Haeyoon looks up at the boy who still gives a bright smile and nods for her to continue, "Why do you like someone like me?"