𝟹𝟼 | 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴

"It was dumb, what you did

"It was dumb, what you did." Jeno says as he places down the last box in Jaemin's new apartment, luckily it's close to his and he was free to help out, "I hope you realise that."

"Of course I realised that." Jaemin acknowledges, "I realised it as soon as I drove off Seoul."

"You're lucky that Haeyoon still held on to you." Jeno recalls the time during graduation where some people came up to her and confessed, shooting their final chance before it was too late, "You are one lucky man."

"You don't say he is." Renjun drops the last box, not even bothered to bend his back to place it on the floor softly seeing as there is no fragile sticker on it, "I still want to beat you up though, Na Jaemin. Don't think you're off the hook yet."

"Stop bickering and start to help unpacking. We don't have all day." Yebin enters the guest room with two plastic bags on her hands, a few containers stacked, "Jajangmyeon and kimchi for the first moving day." The boys excitedly got on their feet, ready to snatch the food from her hands, "Not before you wash your hands."

"Ok mother." Donghyuck kisses her cheeks.

Everyone except for Haeyoon gathered in Jaemin's apartment, Brian and Naeun catching up for the little party after closing up their cafe for the day. Haeyoon is currently busy with her own stuff. She's busy in a way that some people wouldn't be able to understand. She has been tucked in her blanket for almost the entire day, her bedroom lights off as her phone plays some relaxing music pieces. She is fully immersed in the sound, letting her mind take control over her worries for a bit as she thinks about her current problems. Even since Jaemin came back, she has never felt more satisfied in life, but as she said to Jaemin, she needed time to heal. However, Haeyoon herself didn't know how much time, and she was scared that Jaemin would either leave her in the end or she would realise that she no longer has feelings for the boy, even after making him wait so long for her. The thought went on and on, the loop never ending until her phone rings, Yebin's profile picture coming up, "Yeah?"

"You alright?" Haeyoon could hear faint speaking and laughter on the other side of the line, "Are you ready for school tomorrow?"

"I guess. I don't think you called me just for that though..."

"Yeah, I didn't." Yebin chuckles, "Jaemin drank a bit too much and is drunk talking about how much he loves and adores you. Wanna listen?" She didn't wait for a response, putting the phone near Jaemin, "You want to talk to her?" Haeyoon heard her asking.

"Hewwo? Is it my pretty baby?" Jaemin slurs on the phone and Haeyoon could practically smell his alcohol scent through the phone, "How's my darling bubs doing today? I miss you so much!!" Haeyoon couldn't speak, finding the situation almost entertaining while she tries her best to hold her laugh in, "Why is there no sound?? Yebin! Did you trick me?!!"

"How much did you drink, Jaem?"

"Oh!" Jaemin gasps dramatically, "She said my name! She said my sexy name!!" That was the only thing filling up her ears for a good minute, "Maybe a little too much until the point where I can see your beautiful, sexy figure when I close my eyes."