𝟹𝟷 | 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦

"You knew

"You knew...?" Currently sitting down on the brown stool in Brian's cafe was a disbelieved Haeyoon. Yebin took a seat beside her, the other three boys standing behind them like trustworthy pillars. Jaemin left about a week ago and the teachers have been leaving him out in the roll call ever since. At first Haeyoon thought that maybe he just dropped out of her subjects, but it soon bothered her when he wasn't called into the mandatory subjects. Leading the dance team has never been so lonely and tiring with Soobin as the new dance leader, the boy radiant to take on the position, "You helped him pack up his stuff, you watched him leave, you knew I didn't know about it and you just let it happen?" Haeyoon couldn't really put complicated words together, not that it was needed in such a suffocating situation.

Brian felt the regret coming up his body once again, seeing the girl helpless with the situation. She tried to catch a bus to Jeonju and he only managed to just calm her down, Naeun mostly doing all the work. He held the hot coffee mug around his fingers tightly, not letting go even though it was freshly brewed, "I'm sorry, Haeyoon. I tried to stop him, I really did. I also tried to tell him off for leaving without telling you."

"So does this mean that I'll never see him again?" The wave of reality washed over Haeyoon as she said those words, her hands covering her mouth to hush her cries, not wanting to attract any more attention from the other peaceful customers, "I hate myself so much, Brian... I should've just told him as soon as I knew. It must have hurt him so much that he heard the news from someone else." Brian's hands finally leave the cup, holding on to Haeyoon's one that rested on the table, "It hurts." Haeyoon's knuckles hit her chest, feeling the physical pain spread through her body, "It hurts that I'm the only one thinking about him and he's just going on with his life. It hurts that I'm the only one that needs him back while he has probably found someone else. It hurts, it hurts, it hurts!"

No one would truly understand Haeyoon's pain; they could only imagine the pain that Haeyoon is experiencing, "That's not true, Haeyoon. I'm sure Jaemin is thinking of you at every second. He told you that he loves you, did he not?"

"Loved, Naeun. He loved me."

"Ok you said it yourself." Renjun slaps his hand on the table, attracting attention to what he is going to say, "Haeyoon, you said that he loved you. So you're saying that he doesn't anymore right?"

As if rehearsed, the other two boys looked at Haeyoon, waiting intently for her answer, "Well, of course I hope he still does but I don't expect anything."

"Okay so let's say that he doesn't love you anymore, Hae." Donghyuck started, "Then shouldn't you forget him? For your sake. You're going to let him use you?" He ranted to the girl, already feeling sorry for her as she's been through hell and back repeatedly the past few days.

"I'm not letting him use me, Hyuck."

"Alright but the fact that you're still manifested in him shows that you're indirectly letting him use you. You're tired, Haeyoon. You haven't eaten or slept properly the past few days. Heck you even passed out during sport the other day! Come to your senses already!!"

"Hyuck..." Yebin puts her hand on Donghyuck's arm, pushing him away from the table, "We're her friends. We're supposed to support her. We shouldn't yell at her, not in this situation and time at least."

Jeno frowned and took Yebin's seat, putting his arm around a weeping Haeyoon, letting her head rest on his shoulder. Behind them, Renjun takes over Donghyuck's 'job', "Yes, Jaemin's mad. I understand where he's coming from. But that doesn't give him a valid reason to do what he did to you. He hurt you, Hae. I know, we all do." Haeyoon nodded slightly, remembering the day where he called her a 'murderer's daughter', those two words was what she kept on defining herself as the past few days. It all seemed like a lonely fight between Haeyoon and her feelings. She knows that her friends would support whatever it is that she wants but knowing Renjun, Jeno and Donghyuck, they would very much prefer her to forget Jaemin, "We only have a few months left until the final exam and graduation. You need to get your shit back together." With that being said, Renjun storms out of the cafe, Donghyuck following him. Jeno and Yebin looked at each other devastatingly, not really knowing what to do next.

"Maybe I should give up on him..."

"What? Haeyoon, no." Yebin walks back to the table after hearing Haeyoon's words.

"Yebin, you didn't see the look on his eyes when he said those words. He doesn't want anything to do with me anymore."

"Open your eyes, Haeyoon. That boy is still lovesick over you! When the fight between the two of you happened, he looks at you every single second that he gets!" Yebin held both her hands between hers, "And you know that you did the same."

"You don't know that!"

"Oh so are you saying that you do?!"

"No but you're speaking as if you know!"

"That's because I do know!" Yebin spurted out, "I know because my boyfriend blurted out once that Jaemin thinks about you in every moment of his life! Just stop being a pussy and admit that you can't move on from him! Just stop being a coward and admit that you'll never meet a boy like Na Jaemin who can make you feel as happy, safe and loved as he does! Just stop denying it, Haeyoon!"

"Wait..." Haeyoon wipes the tears that blurred her vision, "boyfriend?" Yebin felt the heat rush to her cheeks, stuttering at the sight of Haeyoon's happiness for her, "Yebin! Since when?"

"Don't change the subject."

"I'm so happy for you!" Haeyoon forgets all her problems, standing up to give a tight bear hug to Yebin, jumping in excitement that her ship has sailed between the two.

"Thanks, but don't change the subject."

So guys

So guys...Jisung or Jaemin book next?? Ngl probs gonna stick with Nana 😂

from_izzy