𝟻 | 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘺?

Even though Jaemin's parents left him unexpectedly, never once did Jaemin blame them or anyone else for it; well the latter part is very debatable

Even though Jaemin's parents left him unexpectedly, never once did Jaemin blame them or anyone else for it; well the latter part is very debatable. Not having any relatives as both his parents were an only child and his grandparents already passed away, Jaemin relied heavily on the inheritance and the part time job that he has landed to get through at least high school. Contrary to everyone in school, Jaemin isn't the boy that everyone marked him to be.

When Jaemin first entered Nabi High School, he was the quiet boy who was associated with no one and made no effort to associate with no one; an outsider. He would sit on his chair and listen to music all day except during class times. Back then, Jaemin would rank highly on the scoreboard and his parents would always congratulate him for it and when he didn't, his parents would comfort him and support him when he had his down time.

The Na family is nothing like the Choi family.

When Jaemin's parents passed away in a car accident three years ago, he felt that all hope was lost as the only people around him left him in this complicated world that we live in. At school, Jaemin wouldn't rarely listen to the teachers anymore, giving him a bad reputation among his teachers. When the news spread that his parents had passed away, his year mates did nothing to comfort him; no one came up to him. Na Jaemin is an outsider to them, an out-group to them, a nobody to them, a bad boy.

On the night that Jaemin became an orphan, many decisions were made. The first one being that he walked out of the house past midnight to take a stroll. The second one being that he basically took his anger and loneliness on everything that came in his path; rocks, tables, playground materials and any of the sort. The third and main one being that he joined a group. A group of a few teenagers who just like to hang out past midnight, skip school and flirt with girls.

He joined the group, wanting to feel the adrenaline of being bad, wanting to divert away from being a good boy that he was to his dead parents. He found the group when he was kicking rocks aimlessly at the park, the so-called 'leader' took him in when he saw that Jaemin's pretty face may attract all the ladies, giving him all the attention that the leader would always crave for. "Nothing beats the feeling of a lady's bust in your face and their jiggly ass on your hands." as he would always say. Disgusting indeed, yet Jaemin needed something intense to make him forget the other side of his life.

However, there is one thing to note, though Jaemin is part of the group he never associated with any of their behaviour. The only reason why Jaemin joined is one: to divert from being a 'good boy' and two: to have some sort of social interaction. Brian caught him once and Jaemin received an earful from the wise boy however Jaemin shut him off, not wanting to hear a single word from him.

He feels as if the whole world is against him. No parents and no relatives. Alone at school, alone at home. Sometimes, in the comfort of his home couch that he would sit at Saturday movie night with his parents, Jaemin would fold his knees and hug them tightly while wishing that everything is just a bad, long nightmare. He wished that when he woke up, his mum would smile at him and scold him for waking up so late while his dad would let Jaemin sleep in more. He wished that he would taste the various dishes that his mum would make and wished that he would be able to run to his dad when he needed to talk to someone.

He wished and wished.

But none came true.