𝟸𝟾 | 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩

What a perfect, quiet day for a confrontation

What a perfect, quiet day for a confrontation. The dance group just finished their morning practice, now being at school earlier than the other students.

"Follow me."

Jaemin let out a dry laugh, his eyes kept still inside his locker as his grip on his bag strap tightened, "Are you here to make fun of me for what happened yesterday? Fine, do it then." Jaemin shuts the door harshly, his serious face on Soobin who showed no remorse for the boy, "Laugh at me. Push me. Shove me around. I don't care what you do anymore."

"If that was my intention in the first place, then I would've already done so without warning." Soobin runs his hand through his black hair, scattering his strands in many different ways as the frustration eats him up alive, "I didn't come here for a fight. You're in the same boat as I am, Na."

The slight wrinkle on Jaemin's forehead became evident, "What do you mean?"

"Haeyoon rejected us both, yet we still care about her. Or at least I still do." Soobin looks at Jaemin for confirmation, "Do you?"

"Where's this conversation going? I don't have time to be in the same boat as you."

"Oh trust me," Soobin smiles wickedly, "if you care about Haeyoon, it would be in your best interest to leave her alone."

"Fuck you, Soobin." Jaemin spat out his response. He shoves his bag down to the floor, using his now both free hands to push Soobin away from him, "Get over your delusions. Haeyoon doesn't like you."

Soobin had enough, his patience running thin. He didn't want to approach the situation in this way but Jaemin provoked him and he made the final decision to do the same thing back, "Leave her alone. You're only going to hurt her." Soobin slams his arm along Jaemin's neck, "She deserves none of that. You'll only give her pain. You can't make her happy."

"And why should I listen to you?"

"Your parents." With the mention, Jaemin's eyes darkens, "Do you know who was in the other car?"

"Who?" Jaemin's neck veins accentuated as his blood pressure rose in anger.

"You never found out? Choi Mincheol and Lee Taehee. In other words, Haeyoon's parents."

"Don't fuck with me!" Jaemin pushes Soobin away, giving him a punch on his face, "Why should I listen to you?"

"Because I care for Haeyoon! I'm not going to let her be with you because I know you are only going to hurt her." Soobin wipes the blood from the cut that Jaemin's ring made earlier, "Stay away from her, Na Jaemin. You guys shouldn't be together. If you really don't believe me, then why don't you ask her for yourself? Hear the words coming out from Haeyoon herself." Jaemin follows to where Soobin was pointing to, the said girl approaching the two obliviously with Yebin and Donghyuck next to her sides.

Feeling new pairs of eyes on her, Haeyoon looks up to the bloody Soobin and Jaemin red marked cheeks. Donghyuck was the first one to notice that something had gone down between the two, "What's going on, Jaem?" Haeyoon couldn't even go up to him and look at him, his confession coming back to her head again. She blushed and her entire body squirmed under Jaemin's gaze on her.