𝟿 | tw! 𝘪'𝘮 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦

tw! skipping food/meals

"Come on, Hae." Yebin pouts at her best friend who is clearly overworking herself. This is the second and last break of the day, yet Haeyoon has eaten nothing throughout the day.

The newly thin rustling of the white plastic bag was dropped on the corner of her desk as Yebin stared up to their three male friends as she sent signals for the boys to help her out.

Renjun sighs and shakes his head, knowing that he might do or say something he regrets if he were to do anything. Jeno only sighed internally and made a plan in his head. Donghyuck was the only one who let his carefree personality approach the girl, not knowing how it would go but he decided to give it a go anyways.

"Yoon, have you come up with anything for the dance performances that we have coming up?" Haeyoon only stopped writing at the mention of 'dance', Jaemin's face and the occurrence that happened a few days ago in the dancing room flashed again to her head.

Haeyoon shook her head in response, not sparing Donghyuck even a single glance.

"What's wrong with you, Haeyoon? You haven't been speaking to us properly for a few days now and you haven't really eaten at school. Get yourself together." Renjun's lecture only made her sigh.

Haeyoon puts her pencil down and looks up to her four friends with half closed eyes, "I'm sorry...It's just that I feel so behind on work and with the dance stuff coming up, especially since we have two rehearsals a week, I'm just trying to get everything done."

"Haeyoon I understand that it's hard and all that but you need to pace yourself." Jeno speaks up, "You can't just be sitting here, your head buried in these stacks of books with your stomach empty for the whole day. You fainted two days ago in sport for not eating, remember?"

Haeyoon bites her lips, recalling how she only ran 100m yet her vision suddenly went black for a good rest of the day, "I know, I know. I'm sorry."

"If you know," Renjun takes out a melon bread from the plastic bag full of goodies and refreshments, "eat now."

"Okay..." Haeyoon receives the bread and as soon as she inhales the sweet aroma, she digs into the melon bread while the others laugh at her cute personality.

But honestly, Haeyoon knew that if one of them touched her body, she would be forced to go home immediately as she felt as if the sun was way too hot for her body.

Yet the problem is that it's currently winter.