𝟷𝟿 | 𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘢

For the day, the once uniformed white hallways are filled with bright, dark and photogenic pops of colours as children, parents and guardians from presumably a large area came together to spend their day at Nabi's High School

For the day, the once uniformed white hallways are filled with bright, dark and photogenic pops of colours as children, parents and guardians from presumably a large area came together to spend their day at Nabi's High School. This is a great opportunity for students, especially those who are not so keen to be sitting down for a good seven hours to be out and about, for those good seven hours and to be active while also having the luxury to stuff themselves with some yummy school festival delights and snacks.

"Last one has to pay for all of us!" Yebin clearly announces to the group in a rush, not wanting to lose her own punishment. Jaemin isn't too phased about it, walking calmly to the bubble tea truck while the others race each other to increasingly long convoluted line.

"And here I thought Jeno was the no fun one." Donghyuck shook his head in disappointment, "Have a little fun would you?" The boy playfully shoves Jaemin who kept his eyes on Haeyoon, not minding a thing that was just said to him.

Jaemin scans Haeyoon's costume that she has already decided to wear prior because she knew that she wanted to quickly scan the stalls before heading off to their performance, "Are you nervous? Or excited?" Jaemin asks Haeyoon with tender eyes.

Soothed by not only his voice but stare, Haeyoon leans her chin forwards and boldly flings both her arms around his neck. Jaemin stood still though every part of him wanted to scream and run away due to the unpredicted act, "I trust you. I trust that we'll be alright." Jaemin wanted those words to be true so badly because he knows that he couldn't handle the way that Haeyoon cutely smiles at him as his body leans forwards towards her slightly due to her weight. He felt a wave of electricity running from the top of his central nervous system all the way down.

"Come on lovebirds." Renjun rolls his eyes, even though the sight of his lovesick friends would make anyone's day, "We're at the front of the line."

When Haeyoon releases her hold from Jaemin, he couldn't help but let out a sigh of disappointment as the light gravity that pulled him down towards the windows of her kind soul disappeared and his body craved more for her touch; it became clear to him that he couldn't stand a moment without Haeyoon no matter how much he denies it. To everyone's gratefulness, Jaemin pays for everyone's bubble tea as the group lets out fake tears but genuine sadness as they learn that he is lactose intolerant, meaning that he could never enjoy the heavenly original milky bubble taste without certain consequences. For the first time in a while, Jaemin shows a smile. It was small but it looked genuine to their eyes, their worries of Jaemin fitting into the group vanishing into the sound of laughter that surrounded them and was emitted from them.

 It was small but it looked genuine to their eyes, their worries of Jaemin fitting into the group vanishing into the sound of laughter that surrounded them and was emitted from them