𝟸𝟺 | 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶

"Ahhhhhhanfiusfinrf

"Ahhhhhhanfiusfinrf." Haeyoon looks at the messed up boy worriedly, "Haeyoon~ Please~" Donghyuck kneels on the floor, his head leaning down while both his clasped hands extend above his head.

"First of all," Haeyoon puts out her index finger up in front of his face, Donghyuck only kept his pout and stared at the tall finger, "don't try to act cute. Second," she holds up her middle finger, "who the hell forgets their crush's birthday? Bro, you're so dumb like what the hell?"

"I didn't forget!"

"Yeah you just FORGOT to get her a gift." Renjun arrives at the locker area, "I mean look, you wouldn't forget if she's your girlfriend right?"

"Nice going, Injun." Haeyoon winks, sending him a finger gun, "Can you both just date already?"

"It's not that easy okayyyyy."

Now, it was Renjun's turn to look at the boy concernedly, "What the hell?"

"Honestly Hyuck, just confess to her on her birthday. That's literally the best present that you can give her, I promise."

Renjun confirms the statement with his confident hum, "Yeah exactly! Yebin would love that. You guys are my second favourite ship." Donghyuck scoffs, playfully remarking towards the boy that he doesn't care about him, "Hey, we all know my favourite ship is everyone's favourite ship."

"Who's who's favourite ship?" The voice brightened up Haeyoon's universe, her concerned attitude towards Donghyuck disappeared instantly. She felt her heart beating healthily once again, her brain waking up, eyes shooting open as she ran over to the boy who had the same kind of expression towards her. Jaemin wraps his arms around her waist, slightly twirling her around as soon as he has a stable hold, "Good morning, bubs."

"Yep. That's them." Jeno remarks, nodding approvingly. Jaemin puts the girl down, fixing her hair, tucking it behind her ears before bending over to whisper something to Haeyoon to which she slaps and pushes the boy away in response, her laughter filling the already noisy hallway.

"Can I have my jacket back now?" Jaemin tickles the girl in an attempt to retain his favourite black jacket that Haeyoon quickly zips up to make it harder for him to take away.

"No! You're not getting it back anytime soon." She pulls a tongue out to the boy, teasing him, "It might as well be mine now."

"Then," Jaemin leans closer to the girl, his breath fanning the bridge of her nose while Haeyoon backs away as a natural response, "I should take something precious of yours too."

"L-Like what?" The stutter in Haeyoon's sentence made her blush, the heat coming up to her face.

"I don't know, you tell me bubs." Lovingly, Jaemin rested his palm on her cheek, looking at her sweet eyes that held the whole world; well at least his world.

"There is one thing that you can never take away from me."

"Yeah? What is it?"

Giggling with the idea in her mind, Haeyoon places one of her palms on top of Jaemin's cheek and the other one to his shoulder. She pushes her body up with the support and plants a kiss on the tip of his nose, "You."