𝟺𝟷 | 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨

AHHHHHHHHHHH!! SUCH A SHAME!! I PREPARED AND EVEN MADE THE INVITATION FOR THEIR WEDDING BUT I FORGOT TO UPLOAD IT!! Urgh I'm sad. Well, I'm just gonna put it here before I regret it even more.

The sweet smell of the homemade bulgogi that Haeyoon is currently cooking filled up the boisterous house, particularly their first born, Seokhyun running around the living room with his toy plane in his hand, whooshing and making sound effects of ...

The sweet smell of the homemade bulgogi that Haeyoon is currently cooking filled up the boisterous house, particularly their first born, Seokhyun running around the living room with his toy plane in his hand, whooshing and making sound effects of a battlefield with his trachea. Their little family permanently resided in Jaemin's home since they were married. At the moment, Haeyoon took another leave from her workplace to spend some time with their child while Jaemin fully supported them financially.

Just like a routine at this time, the front door clicks open and Haeyoon only smiles down as she looks at the cooked bulgogi, placing a mat on the table before placing the food, "Mummy mummy! Look what dada got me!!" Seokhyun runs to his mum, his toy plane nowhere to be found in his hands. The boy held up the familiar brown packet above his head, praising it as if it was some kind of treasure.

"Dada got you your favourite order from McDoodles?" Haeyoon grabs the bag from him, unpacking the contents and puts the surprisingly neatly staked cheeseburger, medium fries and large frozen cola on Seokhyun's side of the table. She dusted the particles on her hands, swiping her hands against each other, a clapping noise being heard from the action.

Haeyoon smiles at the figure who leisurely leans on the doorframe at the entrance of the kitchen, the side of Jaemin's brown hair on the concrete wall, "Hi bubs." He greets his wife when her attention turns to him. He drops the items in his hands, quickly pulling her body to him. He sweetly nuzzles his face into Haeyoon's exposed neck, kissing her skin and enjoying her welcoming aroma, "Now this is home."

"Welcome home, Nana." Haeyoon hums into his touch, placing a kiss on his ear. She smiles at the sound of Seokhyun's excitement behind her as well as the additional familiar brown bag, "And no choco frappe for me?"

"They ran out of whipping cream! Can you even believe it?" Jaemin shots up from her neck, mirroring her pout, "Like it's so ridiculous. Sorry about that, bubs."

"Aw, that's okay." Haeyoon smiles at him, kissing his lips. She kneels down to pick up the stuff on the floor, Jaemin's bag and the additional bag of the precious McDoodles. Before she could fully turn away, Jaemin pulls by the waist as he smiles down at the flustered Haeyoon, "J-Jaem?"

"So I drove to a different McDoodles with whipping cream!" Both his cheekiness and thoughtfulness made Haeyoon chuckles in delight. With his other hand, he picks up her heavenly, creamy chocolate drink that was placed on a nearby table behind him.

"Jaemin...you didn't have to." Haeyoon takes a sip of the drink, passing the straw to Jaemin after, "You must be so tired from work already. Thank you, love."

"I can never be too tired for you." Jaemin leans down, his grip around Haeyoon's pulling her unbelievably closer, "You know?" He whispers seductively.