𝟸𝟿 | 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯

It's no surprise that the news spread, and it really spread, like really really spread

It's no surprise that the news spread, and it really spread, like really really spread. The teachers knew about it, heck even the principal somehow knew about it. A few days have passed since the incident happened yet it didn't seem like the hot news would calm down any time soon. Even the smallest action that Jaemin and Haeyoon did, being in the same meter radius, being in the same confined classroom, made the atmosphere somewhat cold and tense; very uncomfortable not only for the two, but the rational people around them that tried to tell the others to move on. But how could they? After all, Jaemin was an outsider until he started to hang out with Haeyoon. That alone sparked conversations.

In the dance room as well, they didn't talk or be near each other unless absolutely necessary. Weirdly enough, even though Haeyoon knows that Jaemin has every right to kick her, knock her to the ground, curse at her, she still felt protected around him. She never deliberately ignored or moved away from him. Haeyoon knew that it may be wrong, after all there is no way Jaemin would ever talk to her again, yet even though she knew, she couldn't help but wish that he would come back and rebuild their friendship again.

Jaemin himself became colder, way colder than before he met the group. I guess it was inevitable. After all, for the first time in a very long time, he felt belonged yet that was taken away from him in just a few minutes. Jaemin became an outsider again, some people and particularly those who hang out with Soobin, found entertainment in pulling faces and snickered about him in whatever chance they had. Before, Jaemin would fight, but now he's too tired to even lift his eyelids; what good would it be to waste his precious energy on useless beings?

"Stop sobbing, Hae." Jeno says softly through his microphone as soon as he hears her broken voice. Currently, the group minus Jaemin was doing a group call on Discable mainly to let Haeyoon just get her mind off things, trying to make things better for her.

"I'm going to beat him up, I swear to God." Renjun cracks his knuckles.

"Don't do that Renjun..." Haeyoon whimpers, "He doesn't deserve that."

"Oh yeah? So what does he deserve then, Haeyoon?" Renjun tries his very best to calm his voice, but his body language through the camera said another thing with both his clenched fists pushing down on the table.

"Calm down, Renjun. Your screaming isn't going to help Haeyoon." Yebin reminds him, "Haeyoon." A small hum and sneezing from the girl was heard, "Do you like him? Do you like Jaemin?"

"Gosh Yebin..." Haeyoon just wanted to hide under her blanket even more, her wounds opening up once again, "Just hearing his name makes me happy. He makes me fucking smile like an idiot. I love him. I fucking love him." A pause was heard, the others astonished by her confession, "But I know he doesn't even care if I disappear the next day."

Despite it being late, well early in the day, the others squirms at the screeching of Yebin's sudden shout to Haeyoon's words, "Don't you dare say that! Haeyoon he loves you! I'm sure of it!"