𝟹𝟿 | tw! 𝘺𝘦𝘴

tw! mentions of sexual abuse. 

This chapter will discuss the punishments for Jungho's actions but may be triggering for some readers. However! Skip to the first picture banner for some fluff content 🥺🥺

"How the fuck is it only six years?!" Jaemin exclaimed loudly, not caring about the fact that they are in a public place

"How the fuck is it only six years?!" Jaemin exclaimed loudly, not caring about the fact that they are in a public place. The parents sent Jaemin dirty and warning glares about his language, cupping the ears of their children. He bows awkwardly to them, mouthing a bunch of 'sorry's.

Haeyoon's eyes softened at his reaction. She raises the corners of her lips and rests her crossed arms, leaning forward on the table, "Too long or too short?"

"Too fucking short for sure." Jaemin whispers this, making sure to not get caught this time.

"It's only for one offence, Jaem." Haeyoon calmly informs him, "Six years for engaging in sexual acitivity with a minor and another five for recording some of them."

"He did what?" This was something that Jaemin didn't know. Truthfully, Haeyoon didn't know about it either until yesterday when the police called her. Of course, she asked for it to be destroyed straight away and the police confirmed that Jungho didn't post in anywhere else, just having it strictly for his eyes. Jaemin stood up without saying a word to her. He rummages through his wallet and slaps a large amount of money on the table, slipping it underneath his plate. Haeyoon's shoulders slumped at his act. She knew better than to call after him, knowing that he just needs a bit of time and space. She slips the money into her pocket, not wanting to leave such a big amount in the open and pays for their meal from the front desk.

She followed closely behind him back home and Jaemin himself would glance back once in a while to check on her. When they would be separated by a red light from crossing a road, he would wait on the other side before walking ahead again. Sure, it may look weird but Haeyoon respected his space, just like how he would respect hers. Once they reached his house, Jaemin threw his jacket on the sofa, kneeling on the floor fully defeated by the news that he just received, an arm on the leather material. Haeyoon locked the door, taking off her own jacket and bag before kneeling next to him and playing with the locks of his now brown hair. It calmed her boyfriend down and she could visually see his breathing becoming more regular and the veins on his neck fade into his body as she could finally slip a hand into his once tight fist, "When did you find out?"

"Yesterday."

"Yesterday--" Jaemin was about to jump up again, his fist just dying to create some sort of destruction but Haeyoon stopped him from potentially hurting himself, practically tackling him to the ground, Jaemin needing to spread both his arms out behind him to support the both of them.

"Breathe Jaem. You're going to hurt yourself, love."

"I'm sorry...I'm supposed to be the one comforting you, not the other way around."