𝟸𝟸 | 𝘴𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦

"Detention time!" Jaemin announces to the class with arms in the air as soon as the last bell goes

"You say that as if it's a good thing." Renjun comments with his eyes giving a weird side look to the boy, "You're missing out on practice and you do realise that the competition is soon right?"

"Didn't take you as a person who would worry so much about stuff like this, Huang."

"What is that supposed to mean? That I'm inconsiderate and lazy?" Renjun shakes his head in disappointment, slinging his bag over his shoulder, "Have fun in detention, Choi."

"Gosh, Huang don't even remind me." Haeyoon groans, face slammed on the white desk, her arms flailing on her side, "This is all because of you." Jaemin knew what she was talking about, only smirking at her annoyance towards the punishment.

"Hey, at least you'll be with me."

"Yeah, that's what I mean. That's the real punishment."

"Hey!" Jaemin pouts and his little exclamation was full of whinging and playful sadness.

"Woah, Na." Donghyuck chuckles at his different side, "We're seeing a different side of you, right now. You good?"

"Yeah, I'm great." Of course he is. After what happened in the hallway during lunch, Jaemin couldn't help but spread his happiness, feeling prioritised by Haeyoon over Soobin. He felt like he had the world in his hands; and he quite literally did.

"Come on, everyone. Haeyoon and Jaemin are going to be late for detention and we'll be late for dance." Jeno wraps his muscular arms around Renjun and Donghyuck, Yebin following them behind.

"See you later, Hae." Yebin waves her hand, sending a sly wink to which Haeyoon only rolled her eyes at.

"Whaaaaa?" Coach Jeong extends the last letter in disbelief, not even reaching the real last letter of the word, his mouth gaping open, neck put forward while his eyes blinks to make sure that he is facing reality, "You're telling me that our two ...

"Whaaaaa?" Coach Jeong extends the last letter in disbelief, not even reaching the real last letter of the word, his mouth gaping open, neck put forward while his eyes blinks to make sure that he is facing reality, "You're telling me that our two leaders, not just one of them, but both of them are in detention? At the same time? At this very moment? At this very crucial time where the dance competition is about a week and a half away?"