𝟹𝟾 | tw! 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳

tw! unwanted touching, sexual abuse

Tonight there was a little mother and daughter bonding time

Tonight there was a little mother and daughter bonding time. The two put on their aloe face masks and put on the humidifier in Haeyoon's bedroom, "You're dating someone?" Yeeun couldn't contain her happiness and took away the cushion that her daughter was hugging to the floor and embraced her with a hug, "What? When? Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"It was just complicated and all that but we're together now." Haeyoon smiles into the hug, hugging her supportive mother tightly.

"Girl or boy or they? What's the pronoun?"

"He and him." Haeyoon took out her phone, showing her mum her phone screen wallpaper. It was an updated one of her and Jaemin's mirror selfie in his house the other day, "His name is Na Jaemin. He's actually the son of the family that was involved in the accident that my birth parents hit a few years back. It almost broke us apart."

"Aw honey..." Yeeun took the phone gently from the girl's hands, getting a closer look of the handsome boy in the picture, "But he seems to really love you."

"Yeah and I definitely love him as well, mum." Haeyoon looks down at the picture fondly, hovering her thumb over their faces, "He knows about my situation at home. He actually invited me to stay over with him."

"I actually think that's a good idea, hon. You should get away from this place."

"No! I'm not leaving you alone with him!" Yeeun shushes the girl, telling her to calm down as she hears the front door opening, "Listen to me. Listen to your mother." She takes hers and Haeyoon's face mask off, listening to the shouts and slurs from the drunken male downstairs, "He's drunk right now and there's no telling what will happen. If anything does happen, I will call the police this time."

"What--"

"I know you're worried. You're worried about what will happen if he gets arrested and then what happens after he serves jail time. But I think we should figure that out later." Haeyoon's tears trickled down her moisturised skin, shaking her head at every single word that Yeeun said to her, "You have a boyfriend now. This is a serious moment in your life now. You need to protect yourself for him. Jaemin is going to protect you if anything is going to happen."

"No but mum--"

"Hey." Yeeun pats the cheeks of the paranoid girl, "I'm not going to stick with him anymore. I will get a divorce as soon as possible. I'm not going to let him hurt you even more. I'm sorry that I've been selfish this entire time."

"There you are!" The door slams open, hitting the wall beside it, "I've been calling you guys! Your man just got a pay raise from his boss." He gulps down another shot of soju, "And what better way than to celebrate together?" Jungho wipes the excess liquid on his mouth with his expensive blazer and takes it off, loosening his tie and unbuttoning his white long shirt, giving suggestive looks to the teenage girl in the bed.