𝟸𝟻 | 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦

Haeyoon's throat went dry as soon as the tall rusty walls came into view

Haeyoon's throat went dry as soon as the tall rusty walls came into view. Donghyuck and Jeno, who accompanied her once again in the seven seater car, could only look at each other worriedly. After the conversation that she had with Soobin, the girl ran over to them, her eyes alone telling the story and conversation that she had with Soobin. It didn't take a lot for Jeno to hold Donghyuck back, seeing how built the boy was, but it was hard for everyone else to stop the two from lunging over to Soobin who was having the time of his life with his new group of friends. Jaemin was kept in the dark but he stood next to Haeyoon the whole time, checking up on her every second just in case. He was definitely curious about their conversation, even more curious as he saw how dispirited Haeyoon came back looking, but who was he to demand her to tell him? Jaemin trusts her that if she wants to speak, she will but until then, he won't let her go, he won't leave her side.

"We'll pick you up in fifty minutes?" Jeno reaffirms with the girl, looking as pale as ever when Jeno finishes parking the car, "Yoon..."

"Yoon, look at us." Donghyuck pulls her out of her daze outside the car window, looking back to her friends who gave her healing smiles, "You'll be alright. We'll always be beside you. Have courage in yourself."

"Promise me." Donghyuck and Jeno could barely hear her words, "Promise me that you'll stand with me."

Jeno nods to the girl, twisting his body and reaching his hand to the backseat to her clenching hands on her laps. Donghyuck does the same, nodding his head, "Yebin would kill us if we ever thought of leaving you."

"Welcome, welcome

"Welcome, welcome." Jeno greets the casual looking boy. Jaemin didn't put much thought into his outfit, just a simple white shirt, black jeans and his new favourite black leather jacket after Haeyoon stole his bomber jacket. Whilst waiting for the girl, Jeno, Jaemin, Donghyuck and Renjun, who got dragged into the party last minute, decided to have a little time to themselves, away from the girls, "Do you miss Haeyoon already, lover boy?"

Jaemin's ears perked up at the sound of the name, "Are we meeting her or something? I thought today was only for the boys? Are we picking her up now?"