𝟽 | tw! 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦

tw! blood, unwanted touching, sexual assault

Wanting to take a nap has never been so scary for Haeyoon

Wanting to take a nap has never been so scary for Haeyoon. Right now, she is standing in front of her house contemplating whether she should crash into one of the boy's place or Yebin's for the night knowing that her foster dad is at home. The shrill sound of glass on the wooden floor made Haeyoon open the door without much thought.

"Mum? What happened?" There her foster mum held her badly bleeding wrist while the dark brown bottled glass splattered across the floor.

Haeyoon looks up to the man standing over her mum, "Oh. You're back." Timidly, Haeyoon stood in her place, too out of it to even move, to even breathe. Jungho approaches the girl with a wicked smile on his face and the scent of alcohol only gets stronger with every step he takes towards the teenage girl. Haeyoon's back soon met with the wall and Jungho puts a palm on the side of her head. Haeyoon closed her eyes, and hid her face with her hair, her grip on her duffel bag only tightens as her whole body shook with fear. Fear of the unknown yet known at the same time.

"Please...don't do this." Jungho ignores her pleas, taking a handful of her hair before sniffing and licking the black strands. Haeyoon only squirms into disgust, hoping that her mum would be able to save her, "Please..."

"Shush..." Jungho cups the side of her face, forcing her tear stricken face to look at his sinister face, "Let me take a close look at you." Jungho brings his lips closer to the girl's cheeks, kissing and licking the soft skin. Haeyoon tries to push him away but it proved to be futile as he took his other arm to grip both her hands, "Thank God you're not actually related to me or else I wouldn't have this much fun with you." Jungho unbuttons her school uniform, kissing Haeyoon's bare chest along her bra. Haeyoon couldn't feel any more disgusted by this, "Just one more kiss, sweetheart."

"Just one more, Haeyoon. You can do this." Haeyoon desperately holds the whimpers from her trembling lips and tears in her shaking eyes.

When Jungho finished with the girl, he did the 'courtesy' of buttoning her up again. Before fully letting her go, Jungho whispers into her ear, "You smell and look great, sweetheart."

Haeyoon runs up to her room as soon as he backs away from the girl. She locks the door and quickly takes off her shirt, wiping the traces of Jungho's saliva on her body. The tears came out as soon as her bedroom locks clicks. Recalling how he touched her body only made Haeyoon let out a silent scream, knowing that he was still outside and the walls were not soundproof enough to muffle her agony.

Haeyoon rushes to the bathroom and makes a bathtub of warm water. Whilst waiting for the tub to fill up, she looks at herself in the big mirror adorned with encouraging words that she wrote with colourful whiteboard markers. Out of exasperation with herself, she turns on the tap and splashes water onto the mirror, using her underarm to clear the words off.

The streaks of water and faded colours tainted the mirror and Haeyoon looked at her messy hair and red face. She whimpers at the sight of her pathetic self. Haeyoon tried to understand Jungho, knowing that he wasn't always like that. About a year ago, the company that he works at is having a massive downfall in stock prices and Jungho, being one of the important figures, took out his stress on alcohol and violence. At first, Haeyoon wished that it was all temporary but as the year went by, the intensity of his horrible actions only proved her wrong.

She wished and wished.

But none came true.

In terms of all the touching and kisses, she started receiving them when he had the sudden urge to engage in sexual activity when Haeyoon's mum wasn't at home. At the time, Haeyoon was taking an afternoon nap when the barely audible opening of her door and the deep pants heard from a man, made her open her eyes. There, Jungho stood with only his underwear as he climbed on the bed and to the shocked girl. If there is one thing that she could feel relieved is the fact that Jungho didn't take her virginity yet the bruise marks that would stay for days on her body reminded her of the mistreatment that she receives from the boy. As Jungho's work became increasingly stressful, the kissing and touching became more regular.

"I want to go home..." It's funny because Haeyoon has no other place that she could stay. Haeyoon's squeals and pants only became louder, just a tiny bit due to her being out of energy.

But it's such a shame that no one can hear her as even the overflowing bathtub drowned her pleading, aching heart.

100 reads!! Thank you so much!! Also...

It's sad that people think behaviour like this is alright.

It's even sadder that those people get away with it.

from_izzy