𝟹𝟽 | 𝘶𝘯𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦

Haeyoon fiddles with the alien emoji cushion from Renjun's collection on her lap, wordlessly watching the movie from Renjun's new TV, "What's wrong, bubs?" Jaemin sits down next to her on the leather sofa, nudging his face onto the crook of her ne...

Haeyoon fiddles with the alien emoji cushion from Renjun's collection on her lap, wordlessly watching the movie from Renjun's new TV, "What's wrong, bubs?" Jaemin sits down next to her on the leather sofa, nudging his face onto the crook of her neck, "You don't look too good."

"Just tired and a tiny bit worried."

"About?"

"My parents want to see you, Nana." She whispers to him, "I told them that it's too much to ask for but they begged that I at least asked you."

"Hey, it's alright." Jaemin cups Haeyoon's cheek, turning her worried face to his relaxed one, stroking her cheeks for reassurance, "I don't mind going. It's okay."

"But Jaem, they took everything from you."

Jaemin leans in, claiming her lips sweetly, a smooch sound heard when they parted, "Not everything."

"Hands to yourself please or you can see yourself out." Renjun stuffs his mouth with another handful of popcorn.

"Okay we'll take an early night then." Jaemin lifts his girlfriend's waist up, pulling her up to her feet, "See you everyone."

"Are you sure you want to go? You haven't hung out with the boys in a long time." Jaemin nods his head at Haeyoon's question, leading her out the house as they walk hand to hand under the orange sunset.

"They'll understand."

"But Jaem, about my parents..." Haeyoon didn't have the courage to meet his eyes, feeling a bit of doom with the whole idea of Jaemin meeting her parents. What if it doesn't go well? What if they provoke him? What if--

"Hey." Jaemin silences her thoughts, "If you don't feel comfortable with me going then I don't have to. But for me, I don't mind going."

"Really?"

"Yeah." Jaemin holds her hands, one of hers in one of his, "It may give me some sort of closure or something you know?"

"I just don't want you to meet them if you're not ready to."

"I can mentally prepare now that you've told me." He presses a kiss on her forehead, "I'll tell you when I'm ready. Don't fret over this, bubs. It'll be okay."

Haeyoon lets go of his hands, wrapping hers around his waist so that her face rests on his safe chest, "Can we go get some salmon onigiri and mint chocolate ice cream and curly fries and fried chicken and tteokbokki and--"

"Ice chocolate with less sugar, double cream and chocolate flakes? Sure."

"That's not fair..."

"What is?" Jaemin parts Haeyoon's long hair, resting the two halves on her neck before caressing her exposed nape with his fingers tenderly.

"That you know me so well while I sometimes get your orders wrong."

"That's one of my love languages for you, bubs."