𝟹𝟻 | 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳

"Didn't we promise not to touch each others' girls or partners?" Jaemin held Haeyoon close to him, as if she could fly away or break if he let go

"Didn't we promise not to touch each others' girls or partners?" Jaemin held Haeyoon close to him, as if she could fly away or break if he let go. In reality, Haeyoon wouldn't even dare to leave his arms, feeling the comfort that she has longed for finally around her.

"She's not yours though, Jaem. You left her and us." The boy didn't have a single look or tone of guilt, shrugging his shoulders and chuckling at the fact.

"Yeah that's true but I'm back now. I suggest you back off."

"You sure you want to speak that way to me?"

"I'm going to leave you guys now. I don't want to make an unnecessary argument or fight. Goodnight." With Haeyoon close to him, Jaemin escorted her out of the group, patting the top of her head comfortingly as they began to walk into the direction of her house. It's been about five minutes since they walked out of the city. None of them had the courage to meet each other's eyes or properly acknowledge the other's presence. Still in those five minutes, Jaemin held Haeyoon close beside her. His hand directly next to her hugged her waist while the other hand interlaced with hers.

At first Haeyoon shrugged his acts off, speed walking past him to give each other distance but call Jaemin selfish and all but he knew he couldn't let her go, for her safety and for his own good. Though his jacket was thin, he took it off and caught up with the girl to put it over body, putting the hood up, especially making sure that the fabric covered the sides of her face. He hoped that it could at least bring her a sense of relief. Again, Haeyoon lightly shoved him off, rebelling against his warm acts, "Please just let me, Haeyoon." Hearing the sincerity in his voice, she lets out a slow nod and Jaemin replicates the first acts that he did to her five minutes after they left the city.

"I hate you..." Jaemin expected those words to come out sooner or later but it did take him by surprise that it came earlier than he thought, "It's not fair that in these three months you knew where I was and I didn't know where you were. It's not fair that in these three months I was the powerless one. It's not fair that in these three months that I still care for you when I don't know whether you felt the same for me."

The two stopped walking and Jaemin listened intently to the girl, "I know..."

"Where did you go?! I waited for you, Na Jaemin! I was worried for you! I fucking hate you!! You can't just leave and come back whenever you want." Haeyoon throws punches at Jaemin's chest, "You can't just do that, Na Jaemin! I hate you! I fucking hate you so much!"

Jaemin holds her small fists, staring deeply into her eyes as he couldn't help but let an amused smile sneak up on his face, "Did you miss me that much?" He holds her two wrists together with one hand, using his other hand to pull her head closer to him, enveloping her into a warm hug, "It hurts, bubs." Small sobs came out from the girl and he didn't waste another chance but to kiss Haeyoon's forehead, letting his lips linger on her skin for a bit longer.