𝟺𝟶 | 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴

"No

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"No." Were the only words that Haeyoon spoke after seeing the multiple wedding venues plans, dresses, suits and menu for their wedding, splattered across the room. She massages the sides of her head, feeling like they might have to sleep in the living room for tonight if they were to review this one by one thoroughly.

"Oh come on!" Jaemin pulls her hand back into their room, "You never say 'no' to me."

"That is very wrong."

"Yeah it is but you know what I mean." Jaemin shrugs, lifting the girl up by putting his arms underneath her legs and having his other hand as a backrest for his girl, "Just look at some of them! It's a once in a lifetime event, bubs! It's gotta be special."

"Jaem, it already is special." Haeyoon chuckles, brushing the hair out of his face, planting a kiss on his cheek, "You're there."

"Yeah I know." Jaemin sways his hair back dramatically, "I make everything special."

"Oh gosh I suddenly regret saying anything." Still in his arms, Haeyoon wraps both her arms around Jaemin's neck as she scans the different sizes of papers around the room, "Not going to lie." She hops off his arms, Jaemin pouting and running up to her for a backhug, "This one doesn't seem kinda over the top." She picks a wedding venue, its colour theme being white and pastel pink. It was an outside venue called Neo Venue and the addition of the flower petals leading up to the stage as well as the little hanging decorative stars and the fairy lights that swarm the fabric canopy, seems magical and delightful.

"Yes!" Jaemin agrees, "I was going to show you that one first! I think that this would be the best one!"

"Just say that you think this one is good because you just recently dyed your hair pink." Haeyoon remarks, knowing exactly what's on her fiance's mind.

"Says the one with the pink highlights. You tried to 'subtly' copy me."

"True."

"So this one?" Jaemin picks up the inspiration picture, looking around the messy bedroom, "To be honest, I went overboard didn't I?"

"Yeah, kinda." Haeyoon does a little nose scrunch, turning her body to face him, "But it's cute."

"I know."

"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Outsider | Na Jaemin ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें