𝟷𝟾 | 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵

The revving of the motorcycle in front of her made an unsure smile and a groan to leave her lips

The revving of the motorcycle in front of her made an unsure smile and a groan to leave her lips. Her friends only left snickers at Haeyoon's tight grip on her bag strap as she visibly started taking little backwards steps away from the two wheel machine, "Tell me why I'm doing this again?"

Yebin clears her throat, as if preparing for a very long and important speech, "Well of course my dear it's to let you experience new things." Haeyoon isn't too pleased with the excuse and Yebin slaps and clings on Haeyoon's arms securely in case she runs away any time soon, "Just get on already!"

"Why though?" Haeyoon complains back, "I'm just going home! Why do I have to do so by getting myself into an obviously life threatening situation?" While Haeyoon continues to sulk to the group, the boy on the motorcycle lets his center stand back down before swiftly hopping off with another helmet in hand.

"Why are you even arguing?" Jaemin mumbles under his breath. He gives Haeyoon the helmet to which she could only look at him questionably.

"What? You're with them on this?" Haeyoon scrunches her nose at the shiny black plastic dome on his hand, her distasteful face towards the idea reflected on the surface.

"Honestly," Jaemin heaves a deep exhale himself, not really understanding the reason why he's dropping the girl off when she's used to going home herself; not that he was really complaining of course, "just get on, bubs."

"B-Bubs?!" The group lets out a squeal of surprise at the unexpected nickname, Donghyuck and Yebin giving each other a high five for the successful plan of exposing the two.

"Wh--You two!!" Haeyoon throws her body to the two mischievous boy and girl, ruffling their hairs once she realises how they have planned this all along.

"Hey!" Yebin tries to defend herself, out of breath from Haeyoon's intense tickling, "It wasn't my fault that you both were flirting in the hallway!"

Donghyuck agrees with his crush, nodding his head profusely with a small pout, hands clasped together on his chest as if asking for forgiveness and understanding from the red faced girl.

Amidst the mess, Jeno lets out a proud smile to Jaemin, the latter rolling his eyes from his wiggling eyebrows, "I see, I see." Jeno takes small steps towards the boy who began to walk to his motorcycle, starting the engine to grab everyone's attention, "That's a nickname right there, Na."

"Oh come on, Lee." Jaemin puts his helmet on securely, flapping the screen up to show the top half of his face to the puppy-like boy, "You were the one who encouraged it."

"God just please don't make us third wheels please." Renjun groans, feeling his single as a pringle love status starts to creep up on him again.

"You'll find someone soon, Huang." Jaemin assures the boy. I mean, Jaemin understands the feeling well; the feeling of not knowing if anyone was going to accept him as he is, if anyone would be able to love him as himself, ultimately the feeling of being alone in a place where distinct groups have been made.