𝟷𝟷 | tw! 𝘳𝘦-𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

tw! underaged drinking, sexual references, skipping food/meals (slightly)

"Again! 5, 6, 7, 8." Maybe it was the weather or the stress or the fact that she had to lead the 20 member dance team alone since Coach Jeong is busy at another meeting today but either way, Haeyoon felt strangely moody and cranky, as if she is on her period, "No, no. Angela, you need to make sure your moves are sharper and on time with the beat."

She tried to be understanding but she decided that the next time Jaemin skips practice, she would give him an earful.

The mentioned boy gave a high five to the eight boys who were hanging out in an alleyway near the school, "Dang Jaemin. I thought you forgot about us seeing that you haven't come to visit us in so long."

"I'm not that type, Sangjun and you know that." Jaemin gives the leader a smile and shakes his head at the offer of the glass of beer, "Stop drinking, it's not good for you."

"Life is boring when you don't do something exciting." The underaged boy gives his upper lips a lick, moisturising his dry ones.

"There are tons of other ways to have fun."

"Oh yeah, there is." The leader fishes out his phone before showing Jaemin yet another girl that he picked up, "Name's Mari. Pretty girl am I right? She has quite an ass and D cup breasts too for added pleasure."

It wasn't the first time that Jaemin would listen to Sangjun's new girls. Infact, the topic would come up whenever they see each other.

"Why haven't you been here lately?" Jaemin looks back to the other group mate, "You busy with a girl or something?"

"Pft! Na Jaemin with a girl?"

"This boy could get any girl he wants. Haven't you seen his face?"

"Nah, I've just been busy with schoolwork and dance." Jaemin answers and sits down on the old chairs that the group picked up for free on the streets.

"You still dance?"

Jaemin shrugs nonchalantly, "I'm even the leader."

The other boys whistles at the youngest boy, feeling somewhat proud. Sure, everyone in the group were all playboys and engaged themselves in illegal activities but deep inside, they all have kind hearts.

"You don't have practice today?"

"I just decided not to go today."

"What a leader." One of the boys teasingly laughs at Jaemin.

Indeed, what a leader.

The truth is that Jaemin didn't go to dance classes because of reasons. Reasons that he is not able to properly explain. Ever since that day where Haeyoon broke down crying in front of him, adding the fact that Jaemin kept on teasing her even though she begged to stop, Jaemin felt ashamed that he could hurt someone like that. Usually, he would get hit or be lectured at but the fact that Haeyoon only asked him softly to stop and the fact that Jaemin did do so, made his guilt grow worse just by the sight of the girl.