𝟸𝟷 | 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦

"Brian

"Brian..." Haeyoon woke up earlier to visit the boy working in the cafe. Initially, she was worried that Jaemin might've come for his morning run but Brian told her that he just left a moment ago.

"Haeyoon..." Brian signals another worker to take over his role for a moment as he approaches the younger girl, "How bad is it?"

Haeyoon's continuous running tears and whimpers were enough for him to understand, "I tried my best to cover it up. Is it enough, do you think?" With her pointer and middle finger, she tugs her collar down to reveal her concealer filled neck.

"Yeah it's covered." Brian reassures the girl, "Hey tell you what, Naeun is in the toilet right now and we were just talking about how she misses you a lot." Haeyoon's ears perked up at the mention of her other dance leader's name and also Brian's partner, "How about she takes you to school? Would you be more comfortable with that?"

Nodding with a stable smile in return to the offer, "I would like that a lot."

As if on cue, Naeun gasps excitedly at the sight of the shorter girl. Haeyoon giggles and runs over to her senior, missing her just as much, "Haeyoon! Oh my gosh, have you been crying? Who made you cry? Lemme at 'em!" Naeun pouts and grabs a handful of tissue from the tissue box on the counter, dabbing Haeyoon's salty water away.

"Perfect timing, Eun. Can you accompany her to school today?" Brian asks his girlfriend, worry laced in his voice.

Naeun shot him a raised eyebrow, the tone he used made her realise the situation. Yes, Kwon Naeun is the only other person besides Brian who knows her situation at home, "Of course! Let's catch up on the way. Let's go!"

Naeun's company definitely refreshed Haeyoon's mind, her cute couple stories of her and Brian made her excited for her own journey to find love. Haeyoon herself told her about the current dance team and how she landed the leader position with Jaemin, the older one shooting her a teasing look to which Haeyoon rolls her eyes away and insisted that 'it's nothing like that'

Naeun accompanied her into the school, Haeyoon practically latching onto her arm as she didn't want to let go of her close friend yet, scratch close friends, they acted more like sisters.

"Naeun noona?" The two girls look up to see the mentioned boy from earlier.

"Jaem Jaem! You've grown so much you big boy!" With energetic strides, Naeun hugs the boy without a second thought.

"Naeun unnie!" Yebin squeals and lets go of Donghyuck's hand as soon as she recognises the familiar figure, "I missed you so much! What brings you here?"

The girl lets go of Jaemin, giving Yebin a tight, loving hug, "Met Haeyoon in the cafe where Brian owns and so I dropped her off."

"You went to Brian's cafe?" Jaemin asks Haeyoon, who simply nods. He was not expecting her to come so early in the morning.