𝘵𝘦𝘯〔 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

"This is empty. You took empty tanks?" Kiara asks John B in disbelief as she checks out the scuba gear.

"Okay, this one's a quarter full. It's enough for one of us" She tells us.

"Love it when a plan comes together" Pope says sarcastically.

"Does anybody know how to dive?" Kiara asks and we all go silent.

"Anybody?" She adds in disbelief.

"It's kind of a Kook sport" JJ shrugs.

"I read about it" Pope announces.

"Great, Pope read about it, so someone's gonna die" Kiara snaps and I elbow her.

"Look, y-you put the thing in your mouth and breathe. How hard could it be?" JJ states.

"If you come up too fast, nitrogen gets into your blood, and you get the bends" Pope tells him.

"Bends like, bend over and..." JJ drawls off, bending over the driver seat suggestively which makes me roll my eyes.

"The bends kill you" Pope retorts bluntly and I snort.

"Right" JJ nods.

"Charming" I comment.

"I can dive" John B offers.

"You can dive. I'm cool with that" JJ tells the boy.

"Since when can you dive?" Kiara scoffs.

"I'll do it. It's fine" John B assures her.

"Are you sure?" I ask him in concern and he nods.

"Let me do some calculations real quick" Pope declares.

"Ooh, calculations" I chirp walking over and placing my chin on Pope's shoulder to watch him geek out.

"That boat's about 30 feet down, right?" Pope starts.

"Okay" John B nods.

"So it'll take 25 minutes at that depth. Which means you need to make your safety stop at about...ten feet. All right? For two minutes" Pope explains.

I notice Kiara stand up and she pulls her shirt off, jumping into the water without any warning.

"Uhh" John B hums in confusion.

"What was that all about?" Pope asks the other Pogues.

"I don't know, but I liked it" I reply and all three boys look at me in surprise "What? She's really hot"

"Uh, so.." JJ drawls off.

"All righty" John B says, pulling on the scuba gear.

"Yeah. Uh, when you- Uh, when you're down there, you look for the cargo hold. You stick this thing inside and twist and pull, okay?" JJ tells John B, handing him a key like object.