𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦〔 𝘪 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

"Get it, Pope!" Sarah hollers as JJ and Pope push each other, trying to tip the other's balance.

"Go, JJ!" I counter from my place on the grass and the blonde boy grins widely, pushing his boyfriend hard.

Pope tips back but manages to catch himself with a loud holler.

"Yes! Yeah!" Pope cheers.

"Okay!" JJ snaps, grabbing the boy and trying to tackle him to the ground but Pope puts up a good fight "Ah! Good, good, good, good, good! Get on the leg! Oh!"

"With the single leg sweep!" John B yells and Pope gets JJ onto the grass.

"You've got a new technique now" JJ laughs as Pope gets up, raising his arms in triumph.

"Oh no! No!" Sarah coos.

"When did you start wrestling?" John B jokes.

"I dunno" Pope shrugs, picking up his shirt with a smile "I'm done. I'm out of here"

"Did you have too many beers?" JJ asks in a funny accent, making me laugh before asking in a normal voice "You want a round two?"

"Yeah, I think I'll take my losses" Pope calls back as he walks away.

JJ grabs his shirt from the grass next to me and trails after the Heyward boy.

"Are you heading too?" I ask him with a suggestive smirk.

"Really?!" Sarah gasps as JJ follows after Pope.

"Oh yeah" Kiara grins "Way to be discreet!"

"I leave, and this is what happens" John B scoffs.

"Are you blaming us?" I question in disbelief.

"Just a little bit" John B answers as he picks up his drink before shaking it.

"Uh oh. Your boy's out. Beer time" The brunette chirps, getting up.

"You guys are the ones that died, okay?" Kiara continues the previous argument.

"Literally one job, girls" Sarah replies with an amused smile.

"Okay" Kiara scoffs.

"No Pogue on Pogue macking!" Sarah announces.

"One job? Sarah, one job? Okay- Who got you the Phantom? Huh? You ever think about that?" I argue.

"Only one, ya know" Sarah stands her ground and we all giggle.

"No. You guys weren't there" Kiara protests.

"No. No excuses. You're a Pogue. You should know this" Sarah retorts.

"Yo, hold that thought" Kiara abruptly says before getting up and walking over to John B.

Sarah and I shotgun another couple beers until out of the corner of my eye I see the HMS Pogue leaving the dock with JJ and Pope aboard.