𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦〔 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

"It cannot be that bad, all right?" I hear Rafe snap as I pad down the stairs to the foyer.

"We have one month to come up with $1.7 million" Rose stresses to the boy and the sound of his heavy panicked breathing alarms me "Hey, don't you freak out on me"

"Rafe. Hey, Rafe!" Rose shouts worriedly, causing me to speed up towards the dining room.

"Fuck!" Rafe screams as I reach the room.

I watch with wide concerned eyes as the eldest Cameron spins around and sends his fist pummelling into the wall, dust and debris exploding from the fist shaped hole in the wood.

He stumbles away from the wall and turns with a scowl on his face, storming in my direction.

"Rafe" I breathe out, taking a hold of his arm as he passes me.

"Don't fucking touch me" He spits in anger, snatching his arm away from me.

He stomps off and I share a worried look with Rose before chasing after him, jogging into the kitchen behind him and grabbing his shoulder.

"What the hell do you want, Adelaide?" He snarls, spinning around to face me.

"First of all, how about you drop the attitude and show me some respect, yeah?" I demand with a pissed of glare.

"I don't have an attitude" He scoffs.

"Yes, you do. So lose it" I order.

"You're going to lose the privilege of breathing if you keep talking to me like that, sweetheart" He threatens me.

"Do your worst, asshole" I dare him with a defiant scowl.

Rafe abruptly grabs my face in his hand tightly and squeezes my cheeks with narrowed eyes, bringing his face down to mine as I inhale sharply.

"I'm not in the fucking mood for your shit, okay? I've got stuff to do" He growls out in an irritated tone.

"Get your hands off me" I grit my teeth in anger.

"You didn't seem to mind last night" He retorts.

"Fuck you, Rafe" I sneer, pushing him away from me with all my strength.

The dirty blonde stumbles back a little and glares at me before storming out of the room, most likely to have another temper tantrum in another room.

"Am I interrupting something?" I hear a voice ask and I spin around to see Sarah standing at the sliding glass door.

"Yeah, I was about to kick your brother in the teeth" I mutter, shooting a glare at the door where he just exited before looking back at the girl with a softer expression as she lets out a short laugh.

"Are you busy tonight?" Sarah questions me, padding into the room.

"For you? Never" I joke teasingly and she smiles in amusement "Whatcha got planned?"