𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦〔 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

"Addy, wake up" Kiara whispers and I jolt up in bed, looking at her in confusion "I have an idea, just go with it okay?"

She rushes over to the window and starts knocking on it to get the guards attention but she's trying not to wake Rafe up. I let out a tired sigh and peel my pink satin pyjama clad body out of bed.

"Hey! Hey. I need to talk to Mr Singh" She whisper yells "Hey, go get Mr Singh"

"What are you doing?" Rafe grumbles in confusion, letting us know that he's awake..

"Hey, you! I need to talk to Mr Singh" She says louder, ignoring him.

"What is she doing?" Rafe snaps at me as he jumps to his feet and I cross my arms over my chest, shrugging.

"Practicing her right to freedom of speech?" I guess with hum.

"Shut up. Shut up. Shut up" Rafe mumbles before standing right in front of her "Hey. What are you doing?"

"Like I owe you an explanation" Kiara scoffs.

"Think for a second!" He snaps as she strides past him to the door "Kie, what are you doing?"

"Hello?" She calls out, banging on the door.

"Kie, my love, lower the volume a bit" I plead, flopping back onto the bed.

"Hey! What're you doing?!" Rafe grits out, still trying to stop her.

"Don't talk to me!" She shouts at him.

"Look, you're lying about this diary thing. You know where it is" Rafe retorts.

"No, I don't" Kiara snaps at him irritation, walking back over to the window.

"You don't? Okay" Rafe shrugs sarcastically.

"You wish" She mutters.

"Okay, listen, I wouldn't tell me either" Rafe starts, walking over to her and I pull myself to sit up so I can at least pretend I'm supervising the toddlers having tantrums right now.

"Hey!" Kiara yells at the window.

"But he's never gonna believe we don't know something, all right? Singh killed that-" Rafe is cut off when Kiara spins around to face him with a glare.

"Hey!" She screams in his face.

"Fuck sake, Kiara" I groan with a blooming headache.

"Look around, Kie. I'm the only friend you got beside Addy" Rafe declares and she shakes her head in disbelief.

The door abruptly opens and I turn my head curiously to see a guard standing at the door.

"Hey. I need to talk to Mr Singh" Kiara runs up to the man "I have something to tell him. It's urgent.

"Yes" The guard agrees after a minute of uncomfortable silence.

Kiara turns to me, waiting for me to follow her but I wave her away so she follows the guard out of the room and he locks the door after her, leaving us locked in.