𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯〔 𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

I'm woken up from my drunken slumber to being poked and I peel my eyes open, revealing a blonde girl looking down at me with a dopey grin on her face.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty" She teases and I groan as I pull myself up from where I'm laying on the porch sofa, making her giggle "It's nice to see you too"

"It is great to see you, princess" I assure her as I rub the sleep from my eyes "I'm just suffering from a bit of a hangover"

"Coffee?" She chirps and I pull my hands away from my eyes to see that she's holding a plastic cup out to me that contains iced coffee "It's french vanilla. Kie said you'd like it"

"Oh my God. You are an angel" I breathe out in relief, taking it from her hand and pressing a kiss to her cheek.

She smiles happily and grabs her backpack, unzipping it and pulling out some clothes.

"JJ also mentioned that you were staying here last night so I grabbed some clothes from your place when I got the coffee because it was on the way" She tells me, placing them down on the sofa next to me and I look at the girl in awe.

"You didn't have to do that" I sigh with a warm smile and she shrugs.

"What are sister in laws for?" She grins mischievously and I let out a chuckle, taking a sip from the coffee.

"Did Kie tell you that too?" I wonder aloud, pulling myself to my feet.

"She did" Sarah confirms as I look through the items she brought "Do I also get to be a bridesmaid?"

"After this angelic performance" I reply, gesturing to the coffee and the clothes "I'll be bumping JJ down and giving you maid of honour"

She lets out a melodic laugh and picks up a pair of khaki cargo shorts with a black halter neck top, holding them out to me. I give her an impressed nod and take them from her, changing into the outfit. The shorts are a little shorter than I remember them being and they show a little ass, but they're comfortable enough that I don't change.

I pull on my black boots and cover my sensitive eyes with a pair of John B's black sunglasses before running my fingers through my messy waves

. Grabbing my coffee from the table and shoving my phone in the pocket of my shorts, Sarah links her arm with mine and we make our way out to the back yard.

"Ah, she has arisen!" JJ hollers as we approach the Pogues, minus John B who appears to still be MIA.

I give them a dramatic curtsy, making them all laugh in amusement before I flop down into the chair beside Kiara's to sip on my coffee.

"Okay. Tell us what's happening, princess" I chirp, looking up at the girl.

"Rafe hasn't told you anything?" She questions me in confusion and I scoff, crossing my right leg over my left.

"My lovely fiancé has decided to keep me in the dark about this whole situation" I tell her bitterly.

"So you've decided to backstab him by helping us steal from him" She figures out my plan with an amused smile and I grin at her pettily.