𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯〔 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘦 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

Once JJ is asleep in the hammock, Pope has gone home and John B has gone to bed, I get up and head towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Kiara asks me "It's like 12am"

"A party. Do you wanna come?" I smirk mischievously.

"Sure" She grins, grabbing her car keys.

"We gotta swing by my place so I can change" I tell her as we get in the car.

"You can borrow an outfit from me? That way it's just one stop" She offers.

"Great idea, Carrera" I agree.

We arrive at the Carrera household, thankfully not having to sneak in due to the fact her parents are working late to do paperwork. I head straight to the girl's room and turn on her speaker, connecting my phone to it. Music blares through the room and Kiara enters with a smile on her face, two bottles in her hands.

"Whatcha got there?" I ask curiously.

"Some fancy wine my mom will never drink" She grins widely "We have pink and red"

"Ooh" I hum, looking between them "Pass me the red"

She hands me the bottle of red wine and unscrews the lid of the pink, taking a swig from it. The Carrera girl grimaces and I laugh, taking a drink from the one I'm holding. The sweetness helps it go down easier but the bitter after taste causes me to make a face at Kiara who giggles at me.

"God bless your picky mother and her endless supply of fancy wine" I declare.

"Amen" Kiara adds, making us both laugh.

"Walmart fashion show?" I suggest with a grin.

"Oh my God. Yes!" Kiara squeals "It's been so long"

"I vote that you go first" I state and she nods.

She places down her bottle on the dressing table while I take a large mouthful of my own and then goes into her walk in closet. I plop down onto her bed and wait for her to find an outfit, humming along to the music and sipping at the wine.

Kiara eventually comes out wearing a pair of blue mom jeans and a yellow crop top with a smiley face on it paired with yellow high top converse.

"Opinions?" She asks, doing a little spin.

"Hmm. 7/10, it's nice but not for this party" I answer and she shrugs, heading back into the closet.

The next outfit she wears is a denim skirt that clings to her hips and a pastel tie dye halter neck crop top paired with a pair of white nikes.

"Oh, I like this one. 10/10" I tell her with an encouraging nod "Take your hair out the ponytail. Your natural hair is fire"

She smiles happily, pulling out the hair tie and shaking her head to let her hair down.

"Baddie" I comment, making her laugh.