𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵〔 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝
﹝𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥﹞

"Rafe!" I scream, fisting his hair as his face is buried between my thighs.

"Come on, give me another one" He groans into my cunt and my body trembles in his tight hold.

The Cameron boy pushes his tongue inside me and his nose bumps at my clit as he eats me out like he's a starved animal. I yank his hair rather harshly and he grunts, his grip on my thighs tightening.

I push myself up to watch the dirty blonde haired boy between my legs as he pleasures me like a god and the sight of him on his knees has me tipping over the edge.

"Fuck!" I moan, throwing my head back and arching my back off the bed as I orgasm for the third time since he pinned me down to the bed.

"Attagirl" Rafe encourages me, as my body twitches with aftershocks.

I feel soft kisses being placed across my thighs and they slowly start to travel up to my hips, causing me to smile as I look down to my boyfriend who is now on his feet and kissing his way up my body.

Rafe reaches my chest and gently wraps his lips around my nipple, kneading the other with his hand. I gasp, arching into his touch and returning my hand to his hair, tugging at the messy strands.

His lips reluctantly finish their trail up my neck and jaw before he leans his forehead on mine and looks down at me with a fucked out smile on his face that has me trying to clench my thighs. He is quick to push them open again and press his boxer clad erection between them.

"Rafe" I whine, wriggling impatiently under him.

"What is it, sweetheart?" He coos.

"Stop teasing me" I pout.

"Tell me what you want and I'll give you it" He tells me.

"You know what I want" I complain in irritation.

"I want to hear you say it" He argues.

I look up at him with a pleading expression and he only leans down, pressing his lips to mine in response.

"I want you to fuck me, Rafe" I speak up and he grinds against my aching cunt with a warning look "Please!"

"Good girl" He praises and my stomach does flips.

The boy pushes his boxers down and lines his tip up at my entrance, not wasting much time before pushing into me. I let out a moan and he grunts, fisting the covers next to my head with one hand and squeezing my hip with his other.

Once he bottoms out, I hike my legs up over his hips and lock my ankles around him, digging my heels into his lower back. He pulls out and slams right back in, letting out a wrecked moan at the new angle.

Rafe starts thrusting into me at a steady pace at first but he quickly speeds up, fucking me into the bed hard and fast. I drag my nails down his back with my head thrown back, whimpers and moans escaping my lips.

Soon enough I feel the familiar feeling of my orgasm building up and whine loudly, clinging onto Rafe like he is my life line as he trails kisses up my throat.