𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦〔 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

"You've been acting different recently" Rafe speaks up as we sit by the banking, watching the water.

"No, I haven't" I deny.

"Something has changed...Your feelings for me have changed" He says, sounding hurt and defeated "You're scared of me"

"You don't scare me" I assure him.

"Don't lie to me, Addy" He pleads "You're distant, and blunt"

"Rafe-" I try to protest.

"I know what I've done. I know I'm a monster. But I still love you, sweetheart" He tells me with tears in his eyes.

"I know, Rafe" She replies truthfully "And I love you"

"I'll leave you alone, if that's what you want" He declares and I frown deeply "Do you want me to leave you alone?"

I pause for a moment, thinking it over in my head and a tear runs down his face.

"It's okay, Addy. I'll leave you alone...because I care about you more than my own stupid feelings" He admits.

He gets up, preparing to leave and I scramble to my feet, lurching forward to grab onto his arm.

"I don't want you to leave me alone" I object in panic "Please don't leave"

He nods wordlessly and gently pulls me into his arms, allowing me to bury my face in the crook his neck. The Cameron boy threads his fingers through my hair to hold my head close to him while he presses his free hand against my lower back, my chest pressed tightly against his.

"Tell me what's on your mind" He breathes out "What's been bothering you about us?"

"I'm obsessed with you" I admit reluctantly "It's an unhealthy possessive kind of obsession"

"But I feel the same way, sweetheart" Rafe argues as I pull away a little to look up at him.

"I know, and it's bad. It's so bad" I stress.

"It's fine" He shrugs, twirling my hair around his finger.

"Every time a girl looks in your direction I want to violently beat her to death with her own arms. That's not fine" I retort.

"I'm not gonna change the way I feel about you because you've got it in your head that our relationship is unhealthily obsessive" Rafe declares.

"Can't you see that were bad for each other?" I frown, toying with the buttons of his polo.

"I don't care" He snaps.

"We're toxic, Rafe" I declare.

The dirty blonde haired boy abruptly grabs a fistful of my hair and pulls my head back so that I'm looking up at him, my eyes widened and my lips parted in surprise.

"I love you, baby. Maybe a little too much, and I know that" He speaks firmly, looking down at me intensely "But I don't fucking care about the toxic traits or the obsessive qualities. I care that I love you and you love me. That's all that matters, yeah?"