𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹〔 𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘳 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝
﹝𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥﹞

I'm awoken to the swirling feeling of pleasure in my lower stomach and the sound of low moans between my legs. I gasp, instinctively reaching down and grabbing a fist full of hair and tugging on it. My eyes flutter open and I kick the covers down to reveal Rafe's face as he groans throatily, causing vibrations to hit my soaked core.

"Fuck" I whimper, my hips bucking up.

He grabs my hips roughly, holding them down and sucking harshly at my sensitive clit. I curl my free hand into a fist, biting down on it to muffle a scream and yank at his hair.

"Let me hear you, sweetheart" He pleads, reaching up and tugging on my arm.

"'m too sensitive" I whine, feeling myself reaching my high pathetically fast.

"Can you take it?" He mumbles, thrusting his fingers into me at a rapid pace.

"Mmhm" I hum.

"Words, Adelaide" He warns me.

"Yes. Yes, I can take it" I assure him.

His lips are instantly attached to my clit once more and I moan loudly, throwing my head back onto the pillow.

It's merely minutes later before the coils wound up in my stomach threatens to snap and my legs shake at the sensitivity.

"Rafe" I cry out, my eyes welling up with tears "Gonna cum"

"Attagirl" He praises me.

I'm sent over the edge and my whole body convulses as he helps me ride out my high.

I come to a still and Rafe presses a kiss to each of my inner thighs.

"You okay, sweetheart?" He asks me, looking up at me.

I open my mouth to reply but all that comes out is a sob and his eyes swim with guilt as he crawls up the bed, wrapping me up in his arms.

"I'm here, Addy. I got you" He assures me as I cry on his shoulder.

"It's all my fault" I choke out.

"It's not your fault" Rafe sighs.

"I let them get on that boat, Rafe. I gave them that boat" I stress, heaving for breath.

"You were just trying to help" He explains "How were you supposed to know what would happen?"

"I shouldn't be here. I should be with the Pogues" I declare, pulling out of his arms and sitting up.

"Don't do that" Rafe says with a hurt look on his face.

"I'm not doing anything" I frown in confusion, getting out of bed and pulling on my underwear.

"You're pushing me away" He argues as I slip my white sundress over my head "You're upset and scared to be vulnerable so you're pushing me away"