𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦〔 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘦 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝
﹝𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥﹞

Rafe pushes open the grand front door to the gorgeous Cameron holiday home and I follow him inside, closing the door behind me before heading into the living area with him.

"Wheezie!" Rafe calls on his youngest sister loudly.

I hear the sound of footsteps running on marble and suddenly the young girl appears against the railing above us with a huge grin on her beautiful little face.

"Addy!" She screams excitedly and I chuckle happily as she races down the stairs.

"Hi, little Lou" I laugh as she throws her much smaller body at mine, wrapping her arms and legs around me like a koala.

I stumble back a little at the force of her body slam but I catch her and hug her to me tightly, as she rambles out how much she's missed me.

"It's just been so boring here without you and Rafe is always so moody when you're not around" She rants and I smirk at an embarrassed looking Rafe who's cheeks tinge with red "I've missed you so so so much, Addy!"

"I've missed you too, Lou" I assure her, placing her feet back on the ground with a wide smile and she looks up at me with a twinkle in her eyes that reminds me so much of the way that JJ would look at me when we were younger.

"Adelaide?" A more mature feminine voice speaks up, breaking me from my memories and I look up from Wheezie to see Rose staring at me in surprise.

"Hi, Rose" I smile at the woman who is looking at me as though I'm not quite real.

"Oh, honey" She breathes out, placing her wine glass on the table and rushing forward to embrace me in a tight hug "Where have you been?"

"I'm not quite sure" I chuckle, allowing myself to melt into the blonde woman's motherly touch and bask in it.

My eyes flutter shut as I find myself inhaling the comforting scent of her expensive smelling perfume and almost tearing up at the way she strokes my tangled hair.

"What do you mean you're not quite sure?" Rose questions in concern, holding me out at arms length to look me over for what I assume is injuries.

"It's a long story" I shrug with a small smile.

"We have plenty of time" She assures me.

"Actually, I'm gonna need to kidnap her" Rafe counters.

"I think you've kidnapped me enough" I retort and he glares at me while Wheezie snorts out a laugh.

"Rafe, your dad is awake" Rose reveals and my boy's face pales, making me frown "He wants to speak to you"

"Yeah, of course" Rafe nods almost like a soldier and turns to walk away.

I slip out of Rose's hold and grab onto Rafe's wrist, causing him to turn to me in surprise.

"I'll be waiting for you, okay? I'm not going anywhere" I assure him and his lips tilt up a little.